Mods Overview for Enlit3d's games (HRT, HR2 and CAT)

45 minutes ago, Bloodly said:

Is there any way to modify a character you've made in a save file?  I would like to apply a body type from SurverX to some characters I've already made.

Hi, for which game you are asking this? For the old HRT game or for the new CAT/SR game?

For the old HRT it is possible to "hand over" my custom bodys (like "BP_TittsAss") to your allies. For this you have to open the allies inventory and your inventory and that you can "equip" the ally with a custom body out of your inventory.

For CAT/SR i am not sure if you can "edit" the savefile. I always replace the standard female body with my "SXB_TittsSaggy" in all .json files of the game ?

• 3 weeks later...

hi, I came here cause I'm too much of a coward to actually go on the discord server and I've been ip banned of reddit. but I kinda want to know what are people's opinion on scuffed rumble and if it has been having some goo dimprovements over the years, since it seems as thought enlit3D has a bit of a habit of getting bored of  agame then leaving it for months at a time. also if anyone knows how to install Mike's W outfits (I tried and it doesn't seem to work on my end but to be fair, I'm fairly tech illeterate and there's no too much in terms of explainations). 
thanks in advance and have a good day

4 hours ago, hereforahomie said:

hi, I came here cause I'm too much of a coward to actually go on the discord server and I've been ip banned of reddit. but I kinda want to know what are people's opinion on scuffed rumble and if it has been having some goo dimprovements over the years, since it seems as thought enlit3D has a bit of a habit of getting bored of  agame then leaving it for months at a time. also if anyone knows how to install Mike's W outfits (I tried and it doesn't seem to work on my end but to be fair, I'm fairly tech illeterate and there's no too much in terms of explainations). 
thanks in advance and have a good day

Hi, why should you have any problems on Enlits Discord? The people are very nice there.

I like Scuffed Rumble because i like the first person character that i can attach my Futas ?  The characters are very well modeled and animated. For me, that is all i need.

I do not installed Mikes mods, so maybe someone can help here.

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi, why should you have any problems on Enlits Discord? The people are very nice there.

I like Scuffed Rumble because i like the first person character that i can attach my Futas ?  The characters are very well modeled and animated. For me, that is all i need.

I do not installed Mikes mods, so maybe someone can help here.

aight cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 12:07 PM, hazrathentai said:

there is no way to use these SR or CAT mods in HRT?

like edit and place a "_FilesToLoad.json" in mod folder?

Hi, the old mod for the old HRT(1) game are not compatible with the new games CAT and SR and vice versa.

But the CAT and SR mods will be compatible with Enlits new HR2 game.

Edited by Surverx
  • Surverx changed the title to Mods Overview for Enlit3d's games (HRT, HR2 and CAT)
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bother anyone but just wondering if possible to make animations for HR2 and if so how does one go about starting? What software do I need etc? Thank you

also wondering about discord link? It says it’s invalid or expired?

Edited by Ifrit158
1 hour ago, Ifrit158 said:

Sorry to bother anyone but just wondering if possible to make animations for HR2 and if so how does one go about starting? What software do I need etc? Thank you

also wondering about discord link? It says it’s invalid or expired?

The animations are made with Blender and than will be exported to .json files.

And yes, the best way to start modding for Enlit is to join his discort. There a a big modder community that is always willing to help you ?

Here is his discord invitation: https://discord.gg/xdWr3Hkz

8 hours ago, Surverx said:

The animations are made with Blender and than will be exported to .json files.

And yes, the best way to start modding for Enlit is to join his discort. There a a big modder community that is always willing to help you ?

Here is his discord invitation: https://discord.gg/xdWr3Hkz

Thank you surverx, defo big help in pointing right direction, will get on the discord as soon as I next on pc too, hope you don’t mind me pickin your brain bit more as and when lol

12 minutes ago, hereforahomie said:

the wrestling ring and Mike's W outfit mods seem to not work on the newer version of the game. any possible fix from the modders coming ? or is there an easy fix that I was too bumb to not see ?image.thumb.png.c209b5cc264865cd27c445c010cf9458.png

image.png.f2c58901a9b86850e83450483500a6d2.pngimage.png.32563459c8190f89782e849bdf55bf72.png

Hi, did you already downloaded Koasdn latest update from yesterday were he fixed the 0.14 issues?: 

For Mike's mod here are a temporary solution (mail from layla27 on F95): https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-2-v0-13-enlit3d.167418/page-14

Edited by Surverx
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NiliniliN said:

@Surverx

I loved using your mods years back when I was playing Heroine Rescue Team. Although I lost interest when development slowed down and the dev switched focus to the wrestling game.

Have you looked at Succubus Heaven? I feel that game could be up your alley. (although I am not sure how moddable it is)

Thanks for the feeback ? I will try that game.

But yes, it seems that Enlit3d is the only developer that supports modding for his game...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to tone down how erect the nipples get on the Body Pack? I tried to fiddle with some of the values in the json file but cant figure out what does what. I like the idea of it but they get way too long and pointy for my tastes

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, mesocool said:

Is it possible to tone down how erect the nipples get on the Body Pack? I tried to fiddle with some of the values in the json file but cant figure out what does what. I like the idea of it but they get way too long and pointy for my tastes

In the file "outfits_SXBodyPack.json" it should be this parameter:

NippleConfig.jpg.87024fac7c50f90110949467d46ab66b.jpg

But you are right, this function is just too buggy and very ofter it is too much. So i created a new version (1.2) for the BodyPack were this function is deactivated:

Edited by Surverx