Better Penis for Ladies!

Hi?

In "Outfit" section, there is "Chastity Device/Penis" option

So far, all addons that i found, had poor connection to Female body
They all had UGLY SEAMS that looks terrible, especially with lighting (see picture)?

Is there better Penis003 mod? With seamless attachment!

I know it can be done! Because i saw it for male models

I specifically need Penis as "Outfit" option, so i can try it with different Female Body Mods

Also, it feels like obvious mod, that many users can use.?

The Klub 17-0002.jpg

There's not a whole lot you can do about that. All outfits have to float above the body to some extent (some more than others). The closer you get them to the body mesh, the more you risk clipping. In this case, what you have is just a 3d object (probably a dildo originally) re-imagined as an article of clothing. It doesn't attach to the body in any way. You could technically move it inward towards the body so it intersects, but that would require some 3D modelling skills. A quick fix might be to disable clipping on the hips. I don't guarantee that would work.

4 hours ago, PronZombie said:

so i can try it with different Female models, there is more to choose from

There are quite a few shemale body mods out there; some of which are made from the game's default female meshes (I don't know the names of them offhand). So you could easily make a shemale clone of any of the females in your library just by loading her body onto one. You'd have to keep track of what character goes with what mesh, but it's something. You'll probably find you like the custom meshes better anyway.

If you have knowledge in Blender you could use this tutorial posted by AlejandroGarden to attach penises to female bodies and turn them into shemales.

My knowledge of Blender is almost null and after experimenting a little I must say that it is quite simple. The only thing that didn't come out well was the nodes attachment, as there were some small holes around the penis once I tested it in-game, but it was my fault, since I didn't put them together correctly.

You need Blender (I used 2.79 since it was the one mentioned in the tutorial and it worked like a charm), TKShellTools and the two bodies you want to work with.

I've been busy recently, but I have some Shemale body addons saved here and there, if you are interested I could take some time and compile them for you.

4 hours ago, EJAX said:

There are quite a few shemale body mods out there; some of which are made from the game's default female meshes (I don't know the names of them offhand). So you could easily make a shemale clone of any of the females in your library just by loading her body onto one. You'd have to keep track of what character goes with what mesh, but it's something. You'll probably find you like the custom meshes better anyway.

Sorry for the confusion, but i meant "different Female Body Mods"

3 hours ago, Primera Victoria said:

If you have knowledge in Blender you could use this tutorial posted by AlejandroGarden to attach penises to female bodies and turn them into shemales.

My knowledge of Blender is almost null and after experimenting a little I must say that it is quite simple. The only thing that didn't come out well was the nodes attachment, as there were some small holes around the penis once I tested it in-game, but it was my fault, since I didn't put them together correctly.

You need Blender (I used 2.79 since it was the one mentioned in the tutorial and it worked like a charm), TKShellTools and the two bodies you want to work with.

I've been busy recently, but I have some Shemale body addons saved here and there, if you are interested I could take some time and compile them for you.

Thanks ?

I've already started experiments with Blender. Never work with 3D before, so progress is slow