(Req) JackGa's stuff

rikulf

aie. still can't. fff.

Hm in the end I just used GECK for the IDs! Hurray.

You could try starting a new game, or turn of the esp, load game, go outside of whiterun, save, turn on esp, load game, save, then load that save, then go inside whiterun, then "baby doll" ( the shop npc ) should be next to the Inn.

One way to get Jackga stuff is through Steam only and the blog private for friends only :(

so unless you guys play legit skyrim, you can't download their mods

EDIT: sorry to everyone I've offended, I realized I've bought a very sensitive topic and I apologized for it. I shouldn't have spoken it like that but I'm bad with this PR stuff....

One way to get Jackga stuff is through Steam only and the blog private for friends only :(

You know it's mindsets like that one that is the reason so many people get banned from sites like Nexus. They say one little thing that makes it sound like they are not using a legit copy of Skyrim and you immediately accuse them of using an illegal copy of the game with NO REAL PROOF!!.

There are many documented reason why people don't like steam or downloading mods through steam so don't go making assumptions or accusations about people.

You know it's mindsets like that one that is the reason so many people get banned from sites like Nexus. They say one little thing that makes it sound like they are not using a legit copy of Skyrim and you immediately accuse them of using an illegal copy of the game with NO REAL PROOF!!.

There are many documented reason why people don't like steam or downloading mods through steam so don't go making assumptions or accusations about people.

Hey its not my fault I didn't and never accuse of someone 

Your wording implied that anyone asking for alternate links for mods that are only on the steam workshop must be using an illegal copy of the game or else they would just download them themselves.

It's not a direct accusation on your part but it is still an accusation non the less.

Archived