Unable to do human groups with SL Defeat SSE

I don't know what's wrong.  I've set both multiple and threesomes to 100%.  Multiple creatures work fine, it's just humans seem to be stuck using default animations.  I can get certain animation packs to load using the tags but even then it only uses the 1-1 animations.   When I enable only tags like gangbang or threeway it just goes back to using the default animations again.

I've tried re-configuring, reinstalling and clean up but none of that works.  Like I said I can use any of my downloaded animations for creatures.  It's just humans who seem to be stuck with the default ones.

Happy to include any other info required. 

It'll happen when it happens, IFF you have defeat set for multiple (for instance, set the probability to 100%), and IFF you have sufficient numbers of aroused participants nearby to engage in that manner. You could try downing some potions/elixirs/etc of aphrodesia to encourage their arousal state too.

edit: and of course, IFF you have appropriate animations installed and registered for use.

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

It'll happen when it happens, IFF you have defeat set for multiple (for instance, set the probability to 100%), and IFF you have sufficient numbers of aroused participants nearby to engage in that manner. You could try downing some potions/elixirs/etc of aphrodesia to encourage their arousal state too.

edit: and of course, IFF you have appropriate animations installed and registered for use.

It's not working as intended for me.  Here's proof I have animations for 3+ enabled AND registered along with there being more than 1 aggressor fitting the criteria.  https://imgur.com/a/L34ds0P

I'm not doubting you. I think it's in large part a situation of dice rolls, plus what I was talking about with arousal states, suitable actors, suitable animations to use, and even perhaps your own player's SL history. I really don't know, although I do know that after I installed defeat I didn't see any multiple events for a couple of months (with my female player vector).  I was just outlining some of the the basic  requirements that have to be met before such an event occurs is all. 

Good luck!

hmm... got a notice that you responded to my last post, but nothing new is showing up.

I had one more thought. Can you force a multiple event with bandits using spells like Irresistably Attractive Target and  Irresistably Attractive self  to verify multiples with enemies works at all? 

Test (if you're willing) 

1. Disable defeat temporally
  2. In console, set god mode (so you don't die)
  3. Quickly use Irresistably Attractive Target  on  3 or 4 enemy males
  4. Quickly use Irresistably Attractive Self

Best wishes

6 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

hmm... got a notice that you responded to my last post, but nothing new is showing up.

I had one more thought. Can you force a multiple event with bandits using spells like Irresistably Attractive Target and  Irresistably Attractive self  to verify multiples with enemies works at all? 

Test (if you're willing) 

1. Disable defeat temporally
  2. In console, set god mode (so you don't die)
  3. Quickly use Irresistably Attractive Target  on  3 or 4 enemy males
  4. Quickly use Irresistably Attractive Self

Best wishes

Yeah I can get multiple enemy creatures to work, just not enemy humans. 

Also, I don't think I have that mod?  I don't see that in my spells list.