I've had this for awhile.  I've used the lastException Assistant online and it came up with the message below.  Problem is, I'm not sure which file it's referring to since I can't seem to find anything named that in my Mods folder.  Obviously if I need to update a downloaded mod I'd just need to know which one it is.

image.png.1321fbb183c05cd28fffa4c3eb695f14.png

8 hours ago, takasugi77 said:

I've had this for awhile.  I've used the lastException Assistant online and it came up with the message below.  Problem is, I'm not sure which file it's referring to since I can't seem to find anything named that in my Mods folder.  Obviously if I need to update a downloaded mod I'd just need to know which one it is.

Looks like Life's Tragedies mod.

1 hour ago, takasugi77 said:

I don't remember downloading that mod; certainly haven't seen any of those special animations in my game.

If you've ever downloaded custom made Sims there's a good chance some parts of outdated script mods may have been included.

It gets even better if they were merged into a big file with all sorts of other cc with a non-descriptive file name.

Sometime the easier solution is removing all your mods/cc except for known updated ones like Wicked + Animations, MCCC, etc.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when removing mods/cc.

Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed, just exit after testing.

Once working without any errors add back a few mods, or folder with mods/cc, and retest until errors start again.