Hey Folks. Long time fantasy genre fan, newly discovered Skyrims ah 'adult' delights and not looked back. 

Am slowly putting together a dweomer slave ship filled with a harem of the finest women, men and erm beasts from across skyrim to play with.

Noirslates feverous beauties check- All good. But im just crazy about Anukeths exotic beauties but why am i unable to fit them with clothes. And why do noirslates followers work seamlessly. Just when i thought i was beginning to understand why ive tested it and nope im wrong. Any pointers. Ive just got to fix Adashas clipping restrictive boots and those soul gem nipple rings. Ive somehow clipped them inside her ample bust. This will not do...

Any pointers please.

The most basic Bodyslide explanation: it generates new meshes (.nif files) for the bodies and outfits (depending on the mods you have installed with bodyslide support). The ideal outcome is get all the body and outfits you use built with the same body shape (Preset). The problem you seem to describe is using NPCs (followers if these names should mean anything?) with unique bodies. Sometimes authors will create their followers so they don't use the default body/outfits, using a different file path so they can customize the way that NPC looks and pack it in the final mod you download and install.

The solution here would be manually replace the meshes from that unique follower with the ones Bodyslide generates, or edit the plugin from that mod so the assets that NPC uses are the ones in the default path (the one Bodyslide generates and the one every NPC in game should use). Example using this mod (the first one I saw about followers and it has a unique body), if you check its content you'll see this follower mod comes with its own meshes folder and these files. So this NPC won't use the meshes generated with Bodyslide until you edit the mod or manually move files.

image.png.3ec627a548fb4372d0a7710c65e39103.png

• 2 weeks later...