[solved] Wavy moving textures on PC skin

Normally, that sort of visual would be associated with having cast a skin protection spell like ironflesh, stoneflesh, oakflesh, etc.

Or possibly by wearing some sort of amulet or ring with such a protective field (for instance, I have a "Ring of Kadahk Mezalf" that produces a blue colored field vaguely similar on my body).  >> "Grants the user a damage reducing forcefield"

If you didn't cast it, or if you aren't wearing some item that produces it, or if it's a spell that won't go away over time (equipped items are a "while you wear" thing, player-casted spells should dissipate after some fixed time), then something glitched.

In addition, rarely, an encounter with a draghur or some other magically equipped beasty will glitch onto the player during battle (I've had draghur eyes and flame astronach trailing fire glitches in the past) there's a way to remove glitched spells.  As I recall, you need to know the spell id, at which point you can use one of the console commands found here https://skyrimcommands.com/ to remove it. (I don't think it's wise to use the sweeping dispellallspells one though, as I believe that will wipe both unwanted and desired buffs. Probably this one https://skyrimcommands.com/command/removespell . I just don't really remember what I had to do as it's been a long time since I was glitched with one)

PS> If you don't already know that site, I'd recommend that you bookmark that first link.  it's a very useful reference for console commands and spells out how to use them more clearly than most references I've found in the past. (IMO, IME)