Sorry If this is not the right place to ask for help, I have no idea what I am doing? I recently bought skyrim from the steam play store and always seen people modding it over the years. When I tried to mod it myself using mod organizer 2 all I run into are problems. Every time I try and use fnis it messes up my game , it either wont launch or it does but I am stuck in an A pose like all the characters are frozen. I honestly don't know  what to do? I have been struggling with it for about three days off and on and I feel defeated! If anyone could talk me through installing and getting it to work I am literally willing to pay money!  

39 minutes ago, EdwardW138 said:

Sorry If this is not the right place to ask for help, I have no idea what I am doing? I recently bought skyrim from the steam play store and always seen people modding it over the years. When I tried to mod it myself using mod organizer 2 all I run into are problems. Every time I try and use fnis it messes up my game , it either wont launch or it does but I am stuck in an A pose like all the characters are frozen. I honestly don't know  what to do? I have been struggling with it for about three days off and on and I feel defeated! If anyone could talk me through installing and getting it to work I am literally willing to pay money!  

Did you run FNIS as the readme instructs you too? I personally prefer using Vortex instead of MO2 as that usually automates running FNIS.

56 minutes ago, EdwardW138 said:

Sorry If this is not the right place to ask for help

Correct . You should put your request here :  Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition  . 

mod organizer 2

It is no coincidence that all (or almost) those who use it have trouble

I am stuck in an A pose like all the characters are frozen.

Certainly not FNIS's fault but, if anything, what have you installed and what not

Here you will find everything you need to know to mod Skyrim  Conglomerate  Take a look

If you have any other problems, don't forget to provide as much useful information as possible by entering your message in the appropriate section of Skyrim SE indicated above

mod organizer 2

I use NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) and, to avoid trouble, I installed it in the same directory as Skyrim , and I have directed the mods into the Skyrim data folder .

before anything else, it would be wise to test the game.
Disable (do not uninstall) all mods and only enable Skyrim, Update and DLCs. When you have control of the character, open the console with the Key Tilde and type the string coc qasmoke . You will be catapulted into a test room. If everything works correctly, exit the game and proceed with the necessary corrections / changes indicated in Conglomerate

The amount of people recently offering to pay others to mod their game is..

it_s_too_damn_high_by_division_by_zero_d

Skyrim modding is all about reading and understanding what you are doing without adding too much at the time and doing small steps towards your end goal, a stable game with mods you like and features you want to have.

Lestat gave you one of the best tools to have to start learning..   Here is another one

You don't have to follow this build to the letter, but the information you can get from it is amazing.