SINful CBP not working with BHUNP CBPC

Hi all. 

I've had a look around and have seen other people with a similar (unresolved) problem, but I can't seem to get SINful to have any effect on female physics? I can play around with the settings as much as I want but nothing changes. How do I get skyrim to read the config file profided by SINful?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

image.png.2a34ee7eeec8c5be9eba8c3f1a351b22.png

image.png.d445669a17e52b7fbb86d5acf4465be2.png

image.png.aeea03978cd540332eac8c7b8a19183d.png

Works fine on my BHUNP followers. In fact, better than SMP (they have a tendency to go wonky in SMP mode).

fwiw, here's my BHUNP mod rules from Vortex, if it's any help

Spoiler

BHUNP_mod_rules.jpg.0f663cba4ad5e424f103676a3917310a.jpg

good luck!

edit: in case you're wondering about the BHUNP vs CBBE-3BBB rule, that's because my player (fem) is CBBE-3BBB and that's how I'm able to have both running.

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

Works fine on my BHUNP followers. In fact, better than SMP (they have a tendency to go wonky in SMP mode).

fwiw, here's my BHUNP mod rules from Vortex, if it's any help

Hide contents

BHUNP_mod_rules.jpg.0f663cba4ad5e424f103676a3917310a.jpg

good luck!

edit: in case you're wondering about the BHUNP vs CBBE-3BBB rule, that's because my player (fem) is CBBE-3BBB and that's how I'm able to have both running.

What software is this? I don't recognise it...

30 minutes ago, Ikeobob11 said:

What software is this? I don't recognise it...

Vortex mod manager's "mod rules" display.  But the important thing is the load order shown, which I thought might help you. as I noted if it doesn't my apologies for the intrusion (and apparently any additonal "pain". 

re: your second reply. honestly, idk. As I noted, it works just fine for my BHUNP followers. It's uzzling that the CBPC > BHUNP > SINFUL doesn't work for you. Maybe try BHUNP > CBPC >> Sinful?  (presuming something's different about your system... maybe my combo of CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP acts differently than a BHUNP only setup?)