11 hours ago, SmokaHontas6969 said:

I downloaded the bondage frame in Sims 3 but cant configure it,(the use padlocked) and (use) are greyed out. Am i missing something that goes with it? Sorry i just learned how to work with mods

It needs a script to tell the game how to 'use' it. This also requires either/both poses and animations before a Sim 'actor' can possibly do anything. The game is basically a huge scripted marionette show with invisible strings. The player 'programs' the game though menu selection of actions as well as the game having an autonomous selection of scripts to choose from based on flags or values attached to the Sim actor. The actor then can interact with objects or other Sims.

These scripts will then make calls to the game engine to run certain animations or poses depending on the circumstance. While it's way more complicated then that - it's a simple way to see how the game works, and how mod creators can make CC to work with it. Using mods is 'easy', but it helps to know just a little about game mechanics because it isn't 'magic'.

The bondage frame used to have both scripts and animations included as a separate 'plug-in' for sex framework mods like Passion or KinkyWorld. Since then KinkyWorld (and probably Passion - I don't use it) have incorporated the script and animations as default/included with those mods. You will need to have a sex framework installed to use the Bondage frame object.

I likely have the older bondage frame download archived - but it is as mentioned - a plug-in, and therefore still requires a framework to recognize it and apply it's function to the game, which also as mentioned - are now included. So, by having Kinky World installed for example, one already has everything needed to use the bondage frame except the object itself.

>>> The older version may work with a pose player/animation player mod, but I couldn't help with that as those 'player' mods require information (either a name or number) to recognize the information (scripts/poses/animations)  used by the players to function. See pose player/animation player mods and CC poses/animations made for them to glean more detail.

On 3/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, SmokaHontas6969 said:

bondage frame

MaryJane's animations are the only ones I know of for Kinky World that use the bondage frame. May be others or other ways to use it as landess mentioned, but...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 5:52 PM, mythik1988 said:

Is there a way I can have teenagers use the bondage frame?

As long as teens are enabled in KW's settings menu - it should work the same as adults. (I can't say about using Passion)

Passion works similarly, in regards to the settings. I don't think that it differentiates between teens and adults for allowed animations. I've noticed that it will make teens seem to float above the ground or bed to make the animations match up. But I haven't tried it with this frame.

• 9 months later...
On 3/19/2023 at 8:29 PM, mythik1988 said:

How do i get to KW settings menu?

Once the mod loads, there will be one or two new menus added to sims. The "Kinky World" menu should always be there once the mod loads. You have to enable Kinky World from this menu the first time you put the mod in. After you enable it, the mod will "load" and will insert itself into the game. After that, you will also have a "Kinky" menu. This menu only has stuff for performing Kinky actions. The "Kinky World" menu will now have options for settings, for debugging, and so on.

On 3/26/2023 at 1:53 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Once the mod loads, there will be one or two new menus added to sims. The "Kinky World" menu should always be there once the mod loads. You have to enable Kinky World from this menu the first time you put the mod in. After you enable it, the mod will "load" and will insert itself into the game. After that, you will also have a "Kinky" menu. This menu only has stuff for performing Kinky actions. The "Kinky World" menu will now have options for settings, for debugging, and so on.

I have enabled the interaction for teens in the Kinky World settings, but it still won't let the teen use it