Electro stimulation with Skyrim

I couldn't find an easy way, not to say it isn't worth searching still.

There's this: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetEquippedSpell_-_Actor

But that could at best periodically check if a spell is equipped, to say nothing about whether it's being cast.

I was also thinking you could maybe catch the Animation Event: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Animation_Events

There's one called "CastStop". That seems different than a mod event, however, and potentially more problematic to catch.

EDIT: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=RegisterForAnimationEvent_-_Form

If you throw that onto the player's alias' script it might make it possible? Hypothesizing but it looks promising.

Good luck with getting testers by the way, hopefully a good enough number turn out. I don't have a kit for this type of stuff but I could see this becoming a rather integral part of adult modding.

1 hour ago, Sakyazel said:

I added spells with OnSpellCast - so stim happens when the player starts casting a spell.

Is there a way to check when the player stops channeling a spell?

As visio said, registerforanimationevent and use both/either: castStop, InterruptStop

• 2 weeks later...

So if we were to add signals to the different sex scenes in sexlabs for the different scenes.

what would be the arborescense of the signals/scripts.

in other words, where do we set the script in sexlabs and where in SKstim ?

I see default, medium. slow, quick.

is there a way to set: blowjob, pegging, etc?

let us know!

20 hours ago, dolgian said:

So if we were to add signals to the different sex scenes in sexlabs for the different scenes.

what would be the arborescense of the signals/scripts.

in other words, where do we set the script in sexlabs and where in SKstim ?

I see default, medium. slow, quick.

is there a way to set: blowjob, pegging, etc?

let us know!

Sexlab implementation is very rudimentary but ill want to do it better in the future.
All SL anims switch between stages, usually 4-5 sometimes 3 or even just 1.   
Slow folder plays on stage 1, medium on 2&3 and quick on 4and above. if you left a folder empty it played the default signal. This doesnt really fit- the purpose was just to make something always play. Since the first stage is often foreplay and the later stages often get really into it i named them slow/quick, temporary solution.
Problem is the sheer number of animations, i dont think the stages have their own tags (would be happy to find out if they do)  and a full anim has like 10 tags, not telling me which stage has which tags (one stage would laso fit multiple)  . I might need to catalog all the anims name them off one by one and make 10 bazillion folders for each stage.... but ill try to think of a solution between that and the current one.

• 1 month later...

After a couple late evenings of playing and testing here is my AAR;

Overall:

Fing Awesome!

Thoughts:

More calibration options would be a nice improvement. I'd like to be able to have the app play calibration signals for all of the signal categories (Taking Damage[D], Spell Casting, Devices & Movement[D], Sex Signals[D]) and have the ability to assign min and max volume values for each.  I found the footsteps to be too faint even when I maxed the MCM values for them.

The spell casting stimulations were great from what I tried which was mostly healing.  I was disappointed when I learned my first Shout and felt nothing, seems like an oversite to not have a stimulation when shouting.

• 3 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, Sakyazel said:

If anyone is interested in testing SkStim message me.

+ im desparately looking for people who might want to fiddle around with the sound files... change them to fit their device / make new ones, balance them etc.
Both SE and LE works, the important requirement is devious devices and ofcourse having an ESTIM DEVICE if you want to feel things not just listen to beeping sounds:
(I have a simple DIY-stereo with a single knob ,not this beast in the picture but it works just as well for this)

device.jpg

If you're still looking for testers, I'm happy to help. I have tons of stimfiles I can edit to help you fill out those folders. If I came along too late and you've lost interest by now, I understand. It sucks when you're making something amazing but can't find the right audience for it. I commend your work.

Edited by villcorndog