I found the mod that lets you craft the thing, but I have no idea how to use it.  It just sits there.  I can't use it or assign NPCs to it. Some mod conflict perhaps? Looks like it will take forever to get this thing running, but apparently the French guy did it somehow.

(For some reason, it is called a Mechanical Execution Chair. Not sure what that means. I don't want to kill anyone, just interested in sex.)

1 hour ago, Faustling said:

I found the mod that lets you craft the thing, but I have no idea how to use it.  It just sits there.  I can't use it or assign NPCs to it. Some mod conflict perhaps? Looks like it will take forever to get this thing running, but apparently the French guy did it somehow.

(For some reason, it is called a Mechanical Execution Chair. Not sure what that means. I don't want to kill anyone, just interested in sex.)

It's more like a modding resource, you have to create a mod to be able to use it. Several MODs already use it, for example "AAF Violate".

It would be nice if someone experienced created a small MOD that would allow these devices to be used freely, as can be done in Skyrim with ZAZ furniture.

Spoiler

ScreenShot61.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot62.jpg

39 minutes ago, Faustling said:

That didn't seem to help at all. All I get is a message that says you can't do that right now. It's the same message for all the badend devices, no matter whether it's the player or an NPC.

Currently I don't know of a MOD that would allow you to build this device independently and allow you to use it whenever you want.

11 minutes ago, Faustling said:

Apparently the French guy did. Maybe that mod is no longer available. I can't find it anywhere.

I posted a request if anyone would be willing to create it. To use it should work use the AAF wizard to select actors and play animations on them.

I haven't tried it, I don't know how to do it yet.

I have done some research on the French guy, who is called bergamhot. He appears to be a genuine F4 fanatic, and he claims to have over a thousand mods active, and I believe him, because he has multiple accounts with different versions of the game, and runs mods that will not longer work in the latest version. He has a lot of stuff on xhamster.com, including this clip of the "Mechanical Execution Chair" in action. (Not clear whether this is an execution or some heavy masturbation. Could go either way, I guess.)

https://de.xhamster.com/videos/fallout-4-mechanical-execution-chair-11000083

Anyway, I left him a message and will see how he responds.

Apparently, I'm supposed to use the AAF Wizard? As an experiment, I tried hanging a slave. No luck, I selected the victim and the gallows, and then she just stood there looking at me. Is the animation supposed to start automatically or is there some additional step? Anyway, nothing happened.

Searching through the old forum posts, it appears that Violate includes BadEnd animations. OK, I summoned a raider and subdued her,and brought her to the gallows, and then the same dumb thing happened, that is, nothing.  I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or the program is broken. Anyone know?

gallows.jpg

After some further experimentation, I found I could add a noose and a cable to the victims inventory and equip her with one of them (the noose OR the cable). With a further help search, I found I could use the PlayIdle command to simulate a hanging. This occurs quite independently of any gallows which may be in the area. Combining the effects does not seem possible with the available software.

Anyway I was straying from my purpose in finding a nice sex machine. Murdering people just doesn't have the same attraction.

gallows2.jpg

I decided to cut "Miss Hayes" down and try something else.  Turns out there is a "Mechanical Violation Chair", a kind of Armor you can create with console commands and equip the victim. There is also a chair idle you can use with PlayIdle. So it can be done, just not with the craftable items.

The chair idle ran a couple minutes and left Miss Hayes without any damage, but apparently quite exhausted.

chair.jpg

I decided to preserve Miss Hayes as an experimental subject, and so I attached her to a X-cross. At this point the Wizard came alive and told me I was committing all manner of offenses.  Boowah, why should I care what the Wizard thinks? What did he ever do for me?

ScreenShot16.jpg

According to this, AAF includes 26 mods, a list that is constantly changing. There is also a long list of mods and patches which are incompatible.

Nice, that someone compiled a list, but this is getting a lot more complicated than I thought it would, and navigating this labyrinth of perversions for the sake of a kinky little sex machine hardly seems worth it. Anyway, I'm already pushing my .esp limit, so I think I'll just uninstall some of these sex mods and have some fun with craftable personal vertibirds instead.

2 hours ago, Faustling said:

According to this, AAF includes 26 mods, a list that is constantly changing. There is also a long list of mods and patches which are incompatible.

Nice, that someone compiled a list, but this is getting a lot more complicated than I thought it would, and navigating this labyrinth of perversions for the sake of a kinky little sex machine hardly seems worth it. Anyway, I'm already pushing my .esp limit, so I think I'll just uninstall some of these sex mods and have some fun with craftable personal vertibirds instead.

Correction. AAF doesn't include anything.

It can work with just a single animation pack.

You don't HAVE to install it all. Only the ones marked as Required.

You don't even need other mods like SexEmUp or Violate if you don't want since you can play animations using AAF itself if that's your thing or you just want to beat your meat for a while without the sex being a part of your gameplay.

And it's "constantly changing" is said loosely. Sadly there's only 1 or 2 actual animators currently working with FO4 animations. Even then, the fact that it's "constantly changing" doesn't mean anything, if you have a stable setup. No need to update or add more shit to your mod list.

And do have to say.. already pushing .esp limit? I've been playing FO4 since it released, as well as diving into the adult side of modding for it and not once have i reached plugin limit, not even with several outfit mods and whatnot. How much do you really need for the game to be enjoyable? ?

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 9:00 PM, Faustling said:

Some French guy posted this picture of an F4 sex machine. Anyone know where I could get one?

634_1000.jpg

O not sure on why nobody  pick up on this to redo it I used to use it back  I. 2017.   Unfortunately  it is a four play.