Big Sexy Cats - SE Update (No longer supported)

Big Sexy Cats - SE Update

View File

This is a re-creation of Bad Dog's Big Sexy Cats, updated for the latest version of Summon Big Cats Mounts and Followers.

Description from original mod:

This mod adds privy members to the summonable cats of the Summon Big Cats Mounts and Followers mod on Nexus.

The base mod gives you cat mounts and cat followers. The followers can be directed to do things. This mod adds the ability to invite a little R&R of your cat followers.

Requirements:

This mod is no longer being worked on and is not supported.

Possible bugs:

• Sometimes the cats aren't properly registered with Sexlab, meaning you aren't able to sex them. If that happens, give yourself the following spell:
    player.addspell XX00CE1D <where XX is your load order prefix>

Casting this should register all of the cats with Sexlab.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/24/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Creature Framework, Summon Big Cats Mounts and Followers
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by BluByt3
Changed Description
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Having an issue with this mod. Only one cat is "working", which is the Spectral Sabre Cat and does have the extra bits, but can't be manipulated to be erect and such, just a static mesh it seems. Also the second download in the list has bad reference names to SummonBCat and have to be fixed manually if you're not using the followers addition. The mod is last in load order and forced to be after the required mods in Vortex. It worked for about a minute or so randomly, until I tried the animations as it immediately had broken again. Not sure what I need to do here ;c

Ok so I think I figured out the problem. My save before the new mods was outside, not indoors where I assume the meshes can actually load on the models after I go back outside, and I immediately fast traveled to whiterun stables to check the cats when CF loaded the new jsons. None of it worked at all.

However with that same save, I went indoors after letting CF load, went back outside, then fast traveled to the stables and the meshes were loaded along with the animations and such working. -w-

Also a question, does this not work with summoned mounts at all? Or would I need to make changes to the json like the spectral sabre cat to just have the aroused model equipped by making the normalArmor set to null.

Edited by IAmKnotMax
Fixed

@IAmKnotMax The mod should work with the summoned mounts, as well as the companions. What version of CF are you using? And did you re-register all mods in CF? Also, out of curiosity, do the cats work with SL?

Also, about the spectral sabercat, BD never made an aroused mesh so its the only cat w/o one. Therefore it auto reverts to MNC meshes. SL also wont pick it up either for that reason too.

Also the second DL is specifically for the companions version of the mod b/c the original author released the mod w 2 different esp filenames. glad you're enjoying the mod!

I downloaded the latest Big Cats with Followers, made sure this mod's follower version overwrites that, but only the followers will have the extra bits though some seem to not have them (Maybe the ones at Solitude stables are females, idk). The CF I downloaded was 2.0.2. I can confirm the followers that do have the bits work with SL and HCoS ;o

I believe I tried all the options in the CF MCM but nothing truly worked. It either did work, or not at all through several attempts of installing.

And to note I'm using Vortex, which I've sometimes have seen it has issues with installing mods sometimes but I need to do a lot of debugging before actually playing the game to make sure nothing decides to crash on me from incompatibilities and such. The purge mods feature helps with that. Maybe my deploy order is incorrect? If anything I can't actually figure out the order of deployment because some of the mods I have installed don't show a load order or what they are/n't allowed to overwrite.

Also I haven't included my load order because I was troubleshooting other mods as well, so it was completely subject to change, but now everything is working as intended (excluding this mod apparently).

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Hearthfires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  EFFCore.esm
06  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.2.5b]
07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
09  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.1]
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  EFFDialogue.esp
0C  SkyUI_SE.esp
0D  UIExtensions.esp
0E  FNIS.esp
0F  TerrainLodRedone.esp
10  TrueStormsSE.esp
11  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
12  AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
13  Eli_Breezehome.esp
14  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 4.0.3]
15  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
16  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
17  Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
18  SPERG-SSE.esp
19  Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp
1A  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
1B  SummonBCat.esp
1C  BDBigCatsSE.esp
1D  CBBE.esp
1E  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
1F  Dwemer Storage Cube.esp
20  NARC SE for Vanilla.esp
21  HornyCreatures.esp
22  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
23  LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
24  LeftHandRings.esp
25  No NPC Greetings.esp
26  PS_InvisibleArmorCrafted.esp
27  RaceMenu.esp
28  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
29  SPERG_USSEPPatch.esp
2A  FastTravelSpeedMultiplier.esp
2B  SexLabTools.esp
2C  MoreNastyCritters.esp
2D  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 7]
2E  SLAnimLoader.esp
2F  TransmuteOreSanely.esp
30  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
31  Upgrade Leveled Items.esp
32  conjure_chest.esp
33  Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp  [Version 1.35]
34  MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
35  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.1.4]
36  Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
37  WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
38  SOSRaceMenu.esp
39  XPMSE.esp
3A  MonsterLipSync1.esp
3B  Werewolves.esp
3C  Werewolves_MTSE Patch.esp

Edited by IAmKnotMax
including load order
  • 1 year later...
On 4/10/2023 at 3:53 PM, meatslinger said:

I noticed the link to the file no longer resolves, and it doesn't show up on your profile, @BluByt3. Did you have to take the mod down, or did you move it somewhere else? I'd love to be able to get it for SSE, if that's possible; nobody else has ported it over.

Apologies, I did end up hiding the mod due to the fact I no longer support the mod - This was one of the first mods I ever "created", and as such had a number of problems. If you message me I'll send you the mod, but be aware that the mod is considered unstable and I do not support it anymore.

• BluByt3 changed the title to Big Sexy Cats - SE Update (No longer supported)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:17 PM, BluByt3 said:

Apologies, I did end up hiding the mod due to the fact I no longer support the mod - This was one of the first mods I ever "created", and as such had a number of problems. If you message me I'll send you the mod, but be aware that the mod is considered unstable and I do not support it anymore.

Sent you a PM. Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 10:59 AM, meatslinger said:

Sent you a PM. Thanks! 

Did you get the mod working for SSE? I'm looking to accomplish the same, but I don't want to spend hours troubleshooting it if it's difficult or not working