The new WW update keeps crashing my game.

Before you guys suggest it, I've tried deleting localthumbcache. When I entered cas and tried to change the gender it would take me out of the game. It doesn't even let me stay in the game for more than 2 mins. I tried downloading the legacy edition but even though the script is in my folder it won't show up on the game, says the file is missing when its clearly there. I tried looking for older versions of the mod other than legacy but I can't. Its so frustrating. My friend recommended the censored version but what would be the point?? I know its not the animations or the optional, its the original mod itself. I've spent all night trying to figure it out myself but its not working. Its almost 2 am ?, I just wanted to play my game.

Have you tried running the game with only WW (the version appropriate for your game version, so latest for "regular" TS4) in your Mods folder? Also, if you're playing Legacy TS4, you need to put mod files into the Mods folder that's within "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 Legacy Edition" (or something like this, I don't run Legacy).

Anyway, your issue sounds to me, like it might actually be caused by another broken or outdated mod. With only WW, everything should work fine (remember "localthumbcache"), and if it doesn't, try a game repair.

Once the game runs fine, gradually add your other mods back into the Mods folder. This is where subfolders come in handy, as you can treat your "clothing" folder as one item - so you'll be 50/50ing your way through ten or twenty script mods and CC categories, rather than a hundred individual files.

The routine is always the same. Add a batch of mod stuff to your game, delete "localthumbcache", start the game and check for issues.

If everything's fine, continue with the next batch.

If any issue comes up, it was caused by something in the last batch, so investigate those files closer (e.g. by removing the whole bunch, then adding the script mods/subfolders one by one) to find the culprit. Once you got your troublemaker, update, replace or delete it.

Continue, until you have tested all of your mods and CC,