Never-ending animations

Did you try a new game or did a clean install before using my version ?? If you don't do this all changes will remain the same, it will be like the exact same version. if you have bash patch make sure re-bash it again.

every-time you make small changes to your load order like removing or adding, bash patch needs to be re-bashed. failing to do so, will revert it when you load your game and you will see no difference at all.

Wait, you guys are NOT including lovers with PK plugins in your bashed patch right??????  That is the perfect way to break LPK mods all to pieces!

You only need to recreate your bashed patch IF you move mods around (or remove them) of plugins that are included in that bashed patch, which LPK plugins are not.

you can use bashpatch with lovers with pk just fine. just make sure your not using merged functions within in it. like idleanims etc..

If you disable any mods then use bashpatch it will now only function with the mods disabled. the moment you reactivate the lovers with pk mods bash patch needs to be recreated again. check you mods ID it will no longer match Bashpatch ID because more mods where added after bashpatch was created.

The thing to look out for, is not include the lovers with pk system itself within merged patches when you create the bash patch. The only mods that lower then the bash patch, are either lovers bitch, lovers creatures, lovers Idleanimspriority and lovers mb2 From what i remember.

Gregahit, no, I'm not including the lovers plugins to bashed.

D_ManXX2, Re-bashed and tried with a new character, nothing.

All who helped, Thanks for everything you've done, I'm going to delete all local files, re-install and start with a clean slate from the beginning I will probably document step by step the process I use to create it this time. (And maybe post it on here to help future people trying to get it to work if you're O.K with that.)

NO NO NO!!!!!!

If you fail to deactivate your lovers\tomago club esm\esp files when you build your bashed patch you WILL F'up your game.  That is a FACT.  If it hasn't jacked up your game then you are DAMN LUCKY!  Read the original read me files from the Japanese creators of LPK if you doubt me.  There is a SHIT LOAD of evidence of folks doing what you are claiming and it jacking up their game. 

If you wish to go out on a limb and take a chance of jacking up your game that is fine but PLEASE DO NOT encourage others to do so!!!!!!!!!!!

______

Additionally I don't think you quite understand the function of a bashed patch.  It is mostly conflict resolution.  Adding mods doesn't break a bashed patch.  You can add or remove any plugin that is not in your bashed patch at will and as long as you make a clean save it won't hurt anything. 

I make my bashed patch (pre LPK installation) and this does not impede me from installing or uninstalling lovers plugins. 

Obviously if you put a newly installed plugin underneath your bashed patch it will over-ride any changes where there are conflicts as the lowest mod in your load order always wins.

After over half a day, quite a lot of frustration, and re-installing oblivion and LPK entirely I figured it out.

Here it is...

You ready?

Lovers with PK won't allow you to have sex when you're over your carry weight.

Even if you have god mode on.

It was that simple this whole time.

Dammit.

As a final note, to those who helped, or at least tried to help with a problem so simple that it could be considered common sense. Thank you.

But seriously someone may want to fix that.

Could cause a whole lot of confusion in the future.

You know, just make a special announcement in big red letters somewhere about this.

Might look something like this...

LOVERS WITH PK DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO HAVE SEX WHEN YOU HAVE EXCEEDED YOUR CARRY WEIGHT.

I feel like an idiot.

Being as PK extender and several other lovers plugins are closely tied into stamina that make perfect sense.

God mode is not something you should be using anyway as it can break scripts in many plugins. 

You can raise your carry weight to around 1200 via console by the  player.setav strength 255  console cheat.

Alright, I'm actually not upset/frustrated whatsoever, just thought that it might be nice to put that information out there.

I will not use god mode from now on (I generally use it because I like to push the game to it's limits to see what there is to do.)  I can just use a cheat mod if I want to do that.

As I said before, thank you for all your help and cooperation.

I recommend using instead the console commands to up your attributes\skills.  Keep them under 255 and you won't break the game.

You can even set your health\magicka\fatigue to ridiculous levels to the point you are virtually un-killable.

Lovers with pk extender does mention not to use godmode..Check Donkey topic. i know there are allot of posts but it does mention it.

This is also why you cannot end sex because your stamina is infinite under godmode. or using the C key.

Also lovers with pk will not function right with godmode on, the after sex ends, when the character ragdolls starts will not end correctly and all npc will remain on the floor because that script never ends.