[Link Request] ATTK SKSE Power Loader

Catch22

Hey guys.  Been reinstalling Skyrim and discovered that ATTK SKSE Power Loader was just barely put under review by the Nexus due to, apparently, a dispute between the author and users in the comments.  I'm not sure of the situation, all I know is that ATTK's pcb hotkey feature is muchhhhh needed if you use high-res textures and do not have a GTX Titan!

Does anyone have a link, by chance, to a functioning (preferably latest?) build?  I'd be most grateful if someone can produce!

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but I got it on 4/5/2013.  "ATTK Package Installer-27959-5-0-5.rar"  [Link Removed.]

With it, you also need Skyrim Config, also downloaded on 4/5/2013.  "skrm_conf_1_6-814-1-6.zip"  [Link Removed.]

Hope it helps.

Edit: Author has requested for the files/links be be removed.

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but I got it on 4/5/2013.  "ATTK Package Installer-27959-5-0-5.rar"  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?661t7b1kbwwc99x

With it, you also need Skyrim Config, also downloaded on 4/5/2013.  "skrm_conf_1_6-814-1-6.zip"  http://www.mediafire.com/?8zq8ae1uvn4ahn7

Hope it helps.

I shall give it a shot and report back!  Thank you so much!

Curious why this file was taken down on nexus... Wish they didn't cut off communication when a file is flagged, but guess I am not surprised Nexus is being less than friendly.

Agreed!  The same thing happened with Sneakybastarrd's Tropical Skyrim Retexture.  I get why they do it, but it can be so annoying. 

Hey guys.  Been reinstalling Skyrim and discovered that ATTK SKSE Power Loader was just barely put under review by the Nexus due to, apparently, a dispute between the author and users in the comments.  I'm not sure of the situation, all I know is that ATTK's pcb hotkey feature is muchhhhh needed if you use high-res textures and do not have a GTX Titan!

Does anyone have a link, by chance, to a functioning (preferably latest?) build?  I'd be most grateful if someone can produce!

Any help is appreciated.

That's not why it was taken down, it was a Terms of Service breach. Had nothing to do with me.

The code is a wrapper, so antivirus's think it is one... I just turn my AV off for 30 seconds when I grab it, and later instal it.

Note: if you are not confident about any virus then don't bring down your walls.

As you can see, 1 out of 46 virus scanners picked up something wrong with it.  Not very indicative of a problem/virus.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ad1de867cf2b10d0a2f0a4430674b8274c1c7724a728b0beda19002e0478849a/analysis/

and

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c5846bd78d53dbeee336b6ff9d86b9c8b0175ee88a37407561a4325bda0e6038/analysis/

If you feel unsure about the files, then don't install them and/or delete them.  I can assure you they work fine with no malicious coding involved.

Wait, why was Tropical taken down?

(OT) Dunno, but running one's mouth, picking a fight with anyone in Nex, stealing off another work, or game rips, could get an instant permaban from any of the admins, plus locking down the mods if he/she's an author.

Any help is appreciated.

That's not why it was taken down, it was a Terms of Service breach. Had nothing to do with me.

Apologies.  I wasn't trying to point fingers, merely regurgitating what I'd heard.  Though I believe, as Rayblue says, that vocal disagreements by authors can be reprimanded harshly, or at least lead to a review.  

Any help is appreciated.

Apologies.  I wasn't trying to point fingers, merely regurgitating what I'd heard.  Though I believe, as Rayblue says, that vocal disagreements by authors can be reprimanded harshly, or at least lead to a review.  

I contacted the admin that pulled it down and was operating off the assumption it was our argument that led to the review. He had no idea what I was talking about.

If I had to guess, someone reported him for using Nexus as a way to advertise the commercial version of his software. I doubt pulling down o7 helped matters. I may have disagreed with him pulling down o7, but I certainly had no interest in snitching on him.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello Catch22, I'm sorry about the current situation. I was unable to reach an understanding with the Nexus.

Anyways, You can get v5.0.3.2 at the ATTK site attkpowerloader.com and

if you want v5.0.5.1 just send me a request for it at the site. I will send you a link to download that one too.

Any questions about ATTK will be handled from the ATTK site from now on.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you as this was totally out of my hands.

This is now the main site and home of ATTK and all ATTK programs.

- Jason

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but I got it on 4/5/2013.  "ATTK Package Installer-27959-5-0-5.rar"  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?661t7b1kbwwc99x

With it, you also need Skyrim Config, also downloaded on 4/5/2013.  "skrm_conf_1_6-814-1-6.zip"  http://www.mediafire.com/?8zq8ae1uvn4ahn7

Hope it helps.

Why are my copyrighted files on mediafire. Did you not see the notice to not copy any ATTK file to any other site as part of the usage agreement ...

I respect your wishes as the author of this software and I've removed the files and links, but as far as your usage agreement goes... 

This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.

Just saying.

I respect your wishes as the author of this software and I've removed the files and links, but as far as your usage agreement goes... 

This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied

warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages

arising from the use of this software.

Just saying.

It was part of the usage agreement from the Nexus page. Thank you. If you like you can download the ones from the

site and put them up anyplace - as the new versions are completed and with links back to ATTK's home site.

v5.0.3.2 (light) and v5.0.5.1 (UI) - (505 on request)

:)

Archived