[SEARCH/QUESTION] Unknown mod is adjusting my character's expressions

I am looking for whatever mod is automatically changing my character's expression. It is something currently installed, but I have been unable to figure out what is causing it, short of painstakingly disabling half my mods (while still keeping them functional). At first I tried disabling Expressive Facial Animation, but that didn't fix it. I can't seem to find any other mods whose name relate to facial expressions, except for mfg console. Also I do not have Random emotions installed, so that isn't it.

Whenever I use the mfg console to change my character's expression, the unknown mod will immediately but gradually change the expression to something else. It overrides expressions from other mods too, such as sexlab. So as you could imagine this is very annoying.

Bottom line what im asking for is: Find me any other mods that gradually change the character's expression.

I've attached my modlist, so If you know of a mod that changes character expression and it's in my list, please let me know. 

modlist.txt

On 2/22/2021 at 1:55 AM, Fulgrim_ said:

Sorry, the only one I know from these is Survival. Do you have ahegao turned off?

Sorry for the late reply, but Turning it off doesn't change anything. I don't see why it would. The emotions are changing like in the mod Random Emotions, but much more gradual. After disabling half my mods, it seemed fixed. So I re-enabled them bit by bit, until I had all my mods re-enabled again. But the problem didn't occur again? Or so I thought. After a small bit of gameplay, it started happening again and I haven't got a fucking clue why.

Maybe there's SOMEHOW loose files in the actual game folders in Steam? Or maybe its something with my settings?

Tomorrow I'm going to try deleting my entire Skyrim directory (I use MO2 so my mods are safe), and then re-installing SKSE and my ENB. If that doesn't fix it, I'm going to try starting a playthrough without changing any settings and see if it starts happening again. Any more ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Tomorrow I'm going to try deleting my entire Skyrim directory (I use MO2 so my mods are safe), and then re-installing SKSE and my ENB. If that doesn't fix it, I'm going to try starting a playthrough without changing any settings and see if it starts happening again. Any more ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

So neither of these solutions worked. Christ, trying to find out whatever bumfuck mod is causing this to happen is gonna be hell b/c it's not consistent.

Discovered what was causing it - For some reason, the version of the mod "thief" I was using made the PC do various emotions. I went to the modpage and downloaded the most recent version, and that seems to have fixed it. Now I can finally continue my playthrough, without annoyance.