Sayuri body mesh export from Blender looks shiny with white splotches. HELP!

I'm encountering this weird texture/mesh issue with the Maroskin mod for Sayuri when replacing the nipple area of this costume body with that of White Lace Nude Honoka. The texture looks whiter, there are white splotches on the skin, and there's a faint blue shiny element to the mesh. I've never seen this issue arise from a mesh replacement using 3dmigoto. Anyone have suggestions? This is the only mod out there with Sayuri nude textures best I can tell.

image.png.8651aa9e2d400146264c186d4e029e38.png
image.thumb.png.bd91134a33c0eb39d040a301eb2d2dfb.png

Sorry to reply to this post again but I've found out even more. This isn't a texture issue. I think it's an issue with the mapping of the mesh. The specular value of the exported mesh coming from Blender seems to be way higher than the original mesh from the costume. I've never encountered this issue before and would like some help. I usually mod common bodies and this is my first time using Honoka body resources in Blender. Is there something I'm missing?