CreationKit / Travel Package not working

I need help with a travel package to make an NPC travel from one location to another.

Currently I try to get an NPC from Sanctuary to Tenpines Bluff. The pathing starts off ok, the NPC is heading out of sanctuary south over the bridge, but at the Red Rocket Truck Stop she is suddenly heading south into the wilderness and then running in a circle over and over (see image).

Spoiler

image.png.302d45ab41def8d5f59f93cd2bb2ec72.png

Moving the PC to a different cell doesn't help. She never makes any progress towards the target as far as I can tell.

When I forward time (sleep a couple hours) she does appear at the target location (teleports there?!).

If if try moving her back (Tenpines Bluff -> Sanctuary) I see the same behavior. The pathing starts off ok (heading south towards the road and then west). But at some point she starts moving north/east and I guess she will do a similar circle like the other way...

I tried different variations of the travel package and playing around with the package parameters, but so far every time it's the exact same outcome.

Anyone please can help with this?

Most likely there's broken/messed up navmesh which will cause a couple things. The NPC to stop moving or the game will run them in a weird path in order to get out of the player's loaded area so it can teleport them to the destination.
We know that your package can take the PC from Abernathy to RailRoad HQ. But it can't do County Crossing>>Bunker Hill.

Just my opinion.. but for "reliable" long distance travel, have the PC start moving and then fade out/ load destination. There's really a lot of messed up pathing in the Commonwealth and the engine sucks at navigating around it. LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Most likely there's broken/messed up navmesh which will cause a couple things. The NPC to stop moving or the game will run them in a weird path in order to get out of the player's loaded area so it can teleport them to the destination.
We know that your package can take the PC from Abernathy to RailRoad HQ. But it can't do County Crossing>>Bunker Hill.

Just my opinion.. but for "reliable" long distance travel, have the PC start moving and then fade out/ load destination. There's really a lot of messed up pathing in the Commonwealth and the engine sucks at navigating around it. LOL

I don't know why/how but it works now...

Well the looping/circle thing is gone, not sure what I did. When I tried stuff I only let it run to the point when the NPCs took that weird path south-west at the red rocket. But that seems to be the normal path for NPCs there O.o

I also observed some random settler NPCs wandering off that way at some point so it looks like it's just they way it is... :D

I traced the way NPCs takes from Sanctuary to Tenpines, really weird :O

image.png.8a03f8c40f98f2fe2d283e99b14b70d6.png