Help with Wicked Perversions

My Sim is not able to have sex and so far can only have sex with a Sim doll he ordered. When I try to make him have sex with NPC Sim I get a message that says wicked perversion blocked sex due to prostitution rules. I dont remember placing that on my Sim and I cant figure out how to fix it.

Anyone know how to fix that??? 

Usually, Wicked Pervs only blocks sex when one of the Sims involved is a prostitute/debt slave or a doll Sim.

- Prostitutes can simply quit via their phone - just go to the prostitution tab.

- Alternatively, they can have "regular" sex with anybody that they have a high enough (romantic) relationship with.

- Debt slaves need to pay off their debt to be free again - unless their debt was set to zero, in which case they are forever enslaved.

- Doll Sims have their sex rules set by a member of the owner household through an interaction - by default, it's set to "household only", IIRC.

- Alternatively, you can let their Pink motive run out, which cancels their conditioning and returns them to being a "normal" Sim.

If all else fails, and you don't have a lot of other prostitute/debt slave/doll Sims in your game, you can temporarily remove Wicked Pervs from your Mods folder (delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4"). Just play the game without any Wicked Pervs features, until you achieve whatever you want (like, seducing your neighbor Sim into marrying your Sim), then save and add the mod back in.

• 11 months later...
40 minutes ago, bridgetrupp said:

I don’t have a tam browser

No Tam browser on the computers in-game is usually a sign that the mod isn't installed correctly. Since it is a script mod, the files must not be more than one sub-folder deep within Mods, i.e. "Mods/NisasWickedPerversions" will work while "Mods/Sex/WickedPervs" will not. The easiest way is to simply take what's inside the downloaded archive and drop that into your Mods folder.

Also, make sure that you are not trying to run the latest version of Wicked Pervs on an outdated game version (current is 1.82) or even TS4 Legacy Edition.

• 2 months later...

I read somewhere that you can get slaves through the dollhouse without the slave tattoo, but I cannot figure out how to do that. I tried removing the tattoo through MCCC but when I opened CAS on my slave Sim it didn't show her having any tattoos in the editor, even though it was clearly displayed on her back. Can anyone tell me how I can remove the tattoos if it's possible?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 5:19 PM, Daberellla said:

Hiii my sim is a prostitute and I can't figure out how to quit? I unregistered my phone but there's no option for me to quit in the tam tab on my phone please help lol 

you can only choose to stop prostitution via the computer menu. Additionally, if your sim has been a prostitute for longer than 3 sim days, you'll have to pay 15000

otherwise, there's the nisa.unslutify <first name> <last name> cheat

• 5 months later...

Just wondering if anyone knows why most clients wont pay my sim when done doing the deed, this is a would say on average about 25% where they don't pay and 75% where they do pay.   I have sexuality skill maxed and, it just seems like it should be more of a 5%  chance as why are they calling and coming by for services if they don't like it.

Also a pain to take their photo 4 or 5 times to get the friendship back.

6 hours ago, Alilxmas said:

Also a pain to take their photo 4 or 5 times to get the friendship back.

Friendship loss happens when the prostitute Sim didn't spend enough time with a client (the friendship bar will be fully red then, unless that changed with the most recent versions). I think it needs to be at least 30 minutes (in-game time) of service to satisfy the client, I usually aim for about an hour. Not sure if it can also occur when the type of service provided was not what the client requested, but clients definitely will not pay for anything they didn't order (so no point in going all-out when only some teasing was requested).

• 4 months later...

for some odd reason, I can't access any interactions with my sims when I click on them. Is there something I'm missing, or did the mod not install properly?
I have it updated to the latest for the base game, wicked whims, and basemental. The only other mods I have installed are just cosmetics such as clothes and hair

I can't seem to find anywhere on if someone else is also experiencing this glitch

• 3 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 4:39 AM, idkausernametf said:

you can only choose to stop prostitution via the computer menu. Additionally, if your sim has been a prostitute for longer than 3 sim days, you'll have to pay 15000

otherwise, there's the nisa.unslutify <first name> <last name> cheat

Hi, this is not working for me... so what can I do to stop it? Thx

On 1/15/2024 at 1:05 AM, alestew said:

Hi, this is not working for me... so what can I do to stop it? Thx

The correct console command should be "nisa.unslut <firstname> <lastname>". When in doubt, use "nisa.help" for a list of all available commands.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm here to ask for help. I just recently downloaded and began to try playing Wicked Perversions and I don't have the TAM browser on any of my computers (Even base game ones and not my cc computers), and I also can't use/refill the cartridge of my femme vape pen no matter what I try. I'm getting some mcc last exceptions but I don't know if I'm supposed to put them here and not DM Mx. Nisa.

1 hour ago, DaemosDelight said:

Hello, I'm here to ask for help. I just recently downloaded and began to try playing Wicked Perversions and I don't have the TAM browser on any of my computers (Even base game ones and not my cc computers), and I also can't use/refill the cartridge of my femme vape pen no matter what I try. I'm getting some mcc last exceptions but I don't know if I'm supposed to put them here and not DM Mx. Nisa.

shift mouseklick on Sim?

On 1/25/2024 at 5:54 AM, DaemosDelight said:

Your best bet with those LEs is probably to either make a post on the Wicked Pervs discussion and support thread (hit "Get Support" on the download page to go there quickly), or start a new thread on the support forum (new threads tend to attract more attention from all the smart people around here). Of course, you can also put them here and I'll have a look.

Before you do that, however, make sure that you have both the options for "custom content and mods" and "script mods" enabled in your game settings. Computer stuff like the TAM browser usually uses some scripting and if that's not enabled, things don't work or don't even show up in-game (might be the same with the vape pen, btw).

42 minutes ago, Crashdown117 said:

Your best bet with those LEs is probably to either make a post on the Wicked Pervs discussion and support thread (hit "Get Support" on the download page to go there quickly), or start a new thread on the support forum (new threads tend to attract more attention from all the smart people around here). Of course, you can also put them here and I'll have a look.

Before you do that, however, make sure that you have both the options for "custom content and mods" and "script mods" enabled in your game settings. Computer stuff like the TAM browser usually uses some scripting and if that's not enabled, things don't work or don't even show up in-game (might be the same with the vape pen, btw).

Ok, here's my exceptions and proof of my script mods enabled properly:

Script mods are on..png

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 1/26/2024 at 8:49 PM, DaemosDelight said:

Ok, here's my exceptions and proof of my script mods enabled properly:

The exception refers to various "intoxication" buffs from BMD, which apparently are missing / cannot be found by Wicked Pervs.

I just launched my game and for me, the TAM browser is present and there are no exceptions reported by either MCCC, WW, or WP. However, I'm still on game version 1.103, one update behind the most recent (which you have). Was there anything you did before the exception popped up (e.g. interacted with the vape pen, had sex while playing a prostitute Sim,...) or did it just happen out of the blue? If the exceptions starty flying as soon as you launch the game, it might just be that the 1.104 update broke something.

Another thing you can try is to run the game with only WW, WP, BMD and MCCC in your Mods folder. Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", as always after making changes to your mods or the game itself. If things work with this minimal setup, add some of your other mods and try again - keep adding mods and testing until it stops working again, then you'll know that one of those you added last is the culprit. Test those few mods one by one, identify the troublemaker and then check if there's an update for that mod, a suitable replacement, or if you have to remove it (at least temporarily).

On 1/28/2024 at 11:04 AM, Crashdown117 said:

The exception refers to various "intoxication" buffs from BMD, which apparently are missing / cannot be found by Wicked Pervs.

I just launched my game and for me, the TAM browser is present and there are no exceptions reported by either MCCC, WW, or WP. However, I'm still on game version 1.103, one update behind the most recent (which you have). Was there anything you did before the exception popped up (e.g. interacted with the vape pen, had sex while playing a prostitute Sim,...) or did it just happen out of the blue? If the exceptions starty flying as soon as you launch the game, it might just be that the 1.104 update broke something.

Another thing you can try is to run the game with only WW, WP, BMD and MCCC in your Mods folder. Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", as always after making changes to your mods or the game itself. If things work with this minimal setup, add some of your other mods and try again - keep adding mods and testing until it stops working again, then you'll know that one of those you added last is the culprit. Test those few mods one by one, identify the troublemaker and then check if there's an update for that mod, a suitable replacement, or if you have to remove it (at least temporarily).

Gotcha, I've already got a backup file of all my mods. I'll take the rest of the next day to resort through it, and get back to you. Also, my sim had no sex with any prostitute sims, but I did try to interact with both the Ex-Ta-See nail polish and the vape pen beforehand as soon as I got into the game after I downloaded it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm having that same issue some other folks are of Wicked Perversions not showing up in the game in terms of the TAM menu and such, but I can see the assignable traits in CAS. I do have it in the main mods folder and not a subfolder, I have all the required other mods to use it (Wicked Whims and Basemental) and I do have mods and scripts set to enabled. I've tried reinstalling it 3 times now (once after the update for both Wicked Whims and Wicked Perversions) and I can't think of anything else to do to try and get it working. I was hoping to have my sim be a sex worker, can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just Got this great mod, i am having fun with it but i have a few questions that need clearing up! if anyone can help that would be great. 

1: i need clarification on the slutting here location and the anchor slutting location. firstly can i mark more than one slutting location? and secondly what is the difference between the two?

2: in wicked perversions settings, sub category caged bird settings it is unclear if i am activating the romantic relationships, the relationship limiter and the Pheromanl flower sex settings!

so my question when is it disabled? when the settings says allow or disallow? so do i click to allow or is it allowed when it is written in the settings? so in the picture below have i allowed romantic relationships, disallow romance tack limiter, and allow pheremonal sex activation?

thanks for your help and great job on the Mod 20240227132814_1.thumb.jpg.5aa064f139f155e1323e71ce3de9438e.jpg  

7 hours ago, desertfox83 said:

1: i need clarification on the slutting here location and the anchor slutting location. firstly can i mark more than one slutting location? and secondly what is the difference between the two?

2: in wicked perversions settings, sub category caged bird settings it is unclear if i am activating the romantic relationships, the relationship limiter and the Pheromanl flower sex settings!

so my question when is it disabled? when the settings says allow or disallow? so do i click to allow or is it allowed when it is written in the settings? so in the picture below have i allowed romantic relationships, disallow romance tack limiter, and allow pheremonal sex activation?

1: You can set one of either slutting location or anchor per prostitute Sim. Think of it as their favorite place in the world to do their job. Also, each object can only be marked by one prostitute Sim at a time, you can't have two of them "sharing" a spot. The difference is that a location marker will mark that object only, while an anchor marker will mark the entire room. So, if you have a room with a bed and a sofa, setting an anchor on the bed will also make the sofa a priority spot.

2: These options should always state what they will change if you click them. If it says "disallow...", then that option is currently set to "allow".

Also, your screenshot looks like you have one or more outdated mods that change or interact with the game UI. Most often, stuff like those fully green pop-up windows is caused by outdated versions of UI Cheats, Better BuildBuy, or TOOL, but it's best to check all of your mods for updates while you're already at it.

As always, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", when making any changes to your mods or the game itself.