Hey everyone am on skyrim special edition and I been trying to find a first person mod shows the hdt physics/pc body. Currently am using immersive first person View mod from the nexus however the camera is as if its slightly ahead of the pc however you can tell the hdt is working however the camera makes things kinda awkward.
My problem with joy of perspective mod was while yes the camera was fine and when looking down I could see the body however there was no hdt physics everything is static. However there were when in third person view.

• 2 months later...

This plugin for Immersive First Person View claims to do exactly that. Although I found it to be basically unusable. But maybe it's my fault? I mean I got it to work, but it felt more than a little jarring. Maybe you have a different solution or got this plugin to work? I would be very interested.

• 11 months later...