How to have sims always naked and in cas kinkyworld?

6 minutes ago, WallowinMuscle said:

Is there a way to have sims naked with kinky world or naked in cas? I tried using the exhibition trait but even those sims get embarrassed about being naked and put clothes back on despite me turning off monotony in the kinky world settings.

Kinky Debug - Auto Accept Always On might help. Or change the Kinky World privacy settings to something else. I think you can set it to disabled ? 

But really, it doesn't take long before they are taking there clothes off the second you look away. Hell, they will knock on someones door, strip naked and start masturbating on the front porch before the person can even answer the door lol.

25 minutes ago, WallowinMuscle said:

naked

It gets old and boring really fast. Use Nraas Master Controller from city view or computer. Sim> all (unless you have Plumbots, in which case you need to check off the occult types)> Basic> Outfit> Naked. If you want to make it permanent, Basic> Remove Outfit and check off everything except the naked outfit and they have nothing to wear. 

My suggestion is to use KW to set several venues as nude instead, which is reversible. I don't know if the game will generate new outfits if you delete all of them then change your mind.

1 hour ago, WallowinMuscle said:

sims naked with kinky world or naked in cas?

30 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Basic> Outfit> Naked.

Once naked in CAS, you can customize any other outfit to be naked as well. Then use NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Copy clothing between categories: Copy that 'new' outfit you made naked to every other category. Then use NRaas/MC/Basic/Remove outfit: Select the clothed option in each category - leaving only the naked ones you just made.

Even if you have Season's installed: as long as they are wearing an 'outdoors' outfit, they will be fine, regardless of the make-up of that outfit (naked).