Anyone able to make a Mirelurk CBBE compatible race?

I wanted to try and make a model that works off CBBE that would make players into mirelurks, it would make the fingers claws and toes sharp and pointed like the mirelurk feet so it would work fine with all outfits, not too much of a shape change, i planned on having the head be mostly the same as just ripping the head off the mirelurk model {with shell as hair that could be replaced with normal hair if wanted} but make a human like mouth with sharp looking teeth {mainly for purpose of looking good when talking to npcs} but after looking into it, i realised i cant model or texture worth a damn and the only mod that lets you be a mirelurk just makes you control one of the many mirelurks already in the game, i was wondering if anyone would wanna try and make an actual mirelurk race the conforms to the CBBE body, i saw many versions of deathclaws and a few synth tattoo mods but no one really giving any love to other creatures like the mirelurks, is anyone willing to help out?

Short version of what i said: Idk how to model can someone else make a mirelurk player model working with CBBE i think that would be cool

Attached images of plan i had for making it, i just did crappy quick sketches

Quick Draw.png