GECK Not showing my reference point

I'm trying to create a companion creature using this tutorial: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/644-companion-follower-creation-for-fallout-3-by-foxtrot-zulu/

I get to the point where I have to enter my creature's reference point into the Guard package.  The problem is, when I try to select my reference point, it is not there.  I have tried moving my creature to several locations but the problem stays for all of the world spaces.  Anyone know what I am doing wrong?  I entered the cell data, but the ref dropdown list doesn't contain the reference point that I added for my creature

Isn't the guard package just set to "near current location"? That'd mean the npc would just take their current location as the reference when the package starts.

I'll set it to that and test it to see if it works...

Guest user29

Also you can choose "select reference from render window" or something like that and just click on your reference. Easier for world spaces.

Archived