Clothing randomly became unequable

NOTE I posted this topic on nexus but its unbelievable on how inactive the forums are for support so I'm copying it here to hope to get support for this issue that has made me stop playing for the past few days.

last night after doing the understone keep quest where you're then able to purchase property in markarth, I saw a girl called adara and made her a follower. I then went to visit my new property and made a couple of potions in there before I left and travelled to the sky forge in Whiterun to craft her clothing and did the usual make clothing, weapons and enchanting but for some reason she wasn't equiping the kneesocks i gave her (im using RR Seifuku uniforms) she was only wearing them when i unequipped the blazer I gave her, the kneesocks had armour as I know followers won't equip clothing with no armour rating but the necktie she was wearing doesn't have an armour rating 

I've tried:

• disabling her and enabling her
  • resurrecting her
  • training her (by using the train command on EFF)
  • reloading a save from earlier in case something happened
  • using the "showinventory" console command to remove any possible clothing that could be interfering with it

But it got worse, I thought it was just her and was just going to say "screw it, she can be the one without the kneesocks" but when I went to the rest of my followers, none of them had kneesocks on i went in their equipment and they were wearing them but it wasn't showing at all on their legs, so I reloaded a save before I gave back the shield to purchase property but they still weren't wearing the kneesocks, not one of them. I have no idea how this has happened suddenly nor have any idea how to sort it out as its affected all my saves.

Update : Went on skyrim today and notice not even MYSELF has kneesocks on and when i equip the kneesocks my blazer is unequipped and the kneesocks are not properly attach as they're meant to be, due note that i've done nothing to the body type or anything with clothing so all of this just started 2 days ago out of nowhere.

without kneesocks : https://i.imgur.com/it9Gjod.png

with kneesocks:  (see image attached)

What i've done: 

• Reinstalled the mod - failed
  • used LOOT just in case - failed
  • used TES5edit and a clean - failed
  • went back to old saves - some followers did have kneesocks equipped but other and myself didn't

please help me as I have no clue how this has happened or how it started as i've not got any new mods since i started my playthrough except weapon stuff

load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ArmedttTeeth.esm
  7  7     EFFCore.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     ElinRace.esm
 13  d     ElinRaceTaint.esm
 14  e     [INAV] Modern Sword.esp
 15  f     CrainteVomir.esp
 16 10     Bloodthirster.esp
 17 11     FFUltimaBladeGizmodianSkyrim.esp
 18 12     KvCrystalSword.esp
 19 13     Grimsever.esp
 20 14     AttTTERAWeapons.esp
 21 15     Sword_of_a_Thousand_Truths.esp
 22 16     AatroxSword.esp
 23 17     Pyke's dagger.esp
 24 18     Leona's Zenith Blade.esp
 25 19     AbyssalSwordsLE.esp
 26 1a     Sword Of The Damned.esp
 27 1b     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 28 1c     UIExtensions.esp
 29 1d     FISS.esp
 30 1e     SkyUI.esp
 31 1f     SkyTweak.esp
 32 20     Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
 33 21     GlaiceLootMod.esp
 34 22     Take All Lose Gold and Arrows.esp
 35 23     MrBs-UniqueLootNonDLC.esp
 36 24     MoreGold.esp
 37 25     25HealthPerLevel.esp
 38 26     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
 39 27     ElinRace__zzCCCHairs.esp
 40 28     AFT_NoDances.esp
 41 29     TKAA.esp
 42 2a     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 43 2b     EFFDialogue.esp
 44 2c     mestructionspellsimproved.esp
 45 2d     AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
 46 2e     KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
 47 2f     Child Follower 2.esp
 48 30     Facelight.esp
 49 31     ElinRaceVoice.esp
 50 32     ElinRace_1InphyHair.esp
 51 33     ElinRace_RenHair.esp
 52 34     ElinRace_numenume Hair.esp
 53 35     ElinRace - ApachiiHair.esp
 54 36     bowX30daggerX45.esp
 55 37     arcane bow.esp
 56 38     SummonFollowers.esp
 57 39     RaceMenu.esp
 58 3a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 59 3b     ElinRace_Voice.esp
 60 3c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 61 3d     XPMSE.esp
 62 3e     FNIS.esp
 63 3f     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 64 40     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 65 41     Extended Slider Colors.esp
 66 42     Children Fight Back.esp
 67 43     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 68 44     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 69 45     QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
 70 46     Dart98RockWeaponsPack.esp
 71 47     artifact disenchanting.esp
 72 48     epiccreaturesskyrim.esp
 73 49     Fantasy cities (Weapons only).esp
 74 4a     winterhold+.esp
 75 4b     Children can wear all.esp
 76 4c     MasterEnchanter.esp
 77 4d     Gizmodian-Obliviweapons.esp
 78 4e     NoCobWebsInHouses.esp
 79 4f     better blacksmithing.esp
 80 50     better_fast_travel.esp
 81 51     spellpack1.esp
 82 52     Hatred Of Dragon.esp
 83 53     TERA Weapons.esp
 84 54     katanaamr.esp
 85 55     HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
 86 56     zuzugs monster mod madness.esp
 87 57     pacifist mini-mods collection.esp
 88 58     midas magic expanded.esp
 89 59     king's test 3.esp
 90 5a     abundant enchantments.esp
 91 5b     10 extra effect.esp
 92 5c     follower trap safety.esp
 93 5d     hqsnow.esp
 94 5e     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 95 5f     purewaters.esp
 96 60     lusciousfaces.esp
 97 61     unlimited shouts.esp
 98 62     schwertleite set.esp
 99 63     nofriendlyfire.esp
100 64     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
101 65     hdplants+herbs.esp
102 66     realistic piercing arrows.esp
103 67     communitycollege.esp
104 68     riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
105 69     azureaurasword.esp
106 6a     Guards are Chickens.esp
107 6b     Shardblade WIP.esp
108 6c     realmshatterweaponpack.esp
109 6d     Fate and Volition weapons collections.esp
110 6e     MidasSkyrim.esp
111 6f     Sylbow.esp
112 70     SwordplayFinishers.esp
113 71     brat_3x_merchants_sp0.esp
114 72     Filthy Rich Merchants.esp
115 73     tbmchrysamere.esp
116 74     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
117 75     brat_pickpockets_sp0.esp
118 76     increasedlootinchests1.0.esp
119 77     spawners_killablechildren.esp
120 78     No Crime Teleport.esp
121 79     new-enchantments.esp
122 7a     starseeker.esp
123 7b     breezehomeenchanter.esp
124 7c     Thor's Mjolnir Smite V0.4.esp
125 7d     MainMenu.esp
126 7e     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
127 7f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
128 80     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
129 81     VoidWeapons.esp
130 82     MikuHairElin.esp
131 83     SummonElinRing.esp
132 84     RRSeifuku.esp
133 85     SAP.esp
134 86     EndLives.esp
135 87     spellpack2.esp
136 88     spellpack4.esp
137 89     spellpack3.esp
138 8a     a_touhou_loading_screen.esp
139 8b     3 day respawn.esp
140 8c     Jewelry limiter.esp
141 8d     KS Hairdo's.esp
142 8e     ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp

the only mods I got today were swords and that was just TODAY so it was before getting those mods

20210116174648_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

So that mod would appear to be the source of your problems.

Probably but its been absolutely fine for about the 5 days i've been playing  skyrim for, no issues whatsoever giving to my followers or myself, it just came out of nowhere i didn't do nothing modifying data with the uniforms as i've said the only things i got which was just yesterday was weapon mods and thats it

If you can't equip two items at the same time it's because in esp there is an armor slot item conflict as well as very likely a conflict in the biped slot in the nif file.

If you can equip two items but one becomes invisible either immediately or after save/load or cell transition then there is a shared slot in the armor addon along with a mirrored priority, winner of visible conflict will change from time to time. - this same feature also can lead to half of a mesh being visible like only seeing the ankle part of a leg armor...

10 hours ago, RW311 said:

If you can't equip two items at the same time it's because in esp there is an armor slot item conflict as well as very likely a conflict in the biped slot in the nif file.

If you can equip two items but one becomes invisible either immediately or after save/load or cell transition then there is a shared slot in the armor addon along with a mirrored priority, winner of visible conflict will change from time to time. - this same feature also can lead to half of a mesh being visible like only seeing the ankle part of a leg armor...

So is there any way to fix it? I looked yesterday with someone having a similar issue and it was to do with SOS and devious devices except I don't have devious devices and only SOS, but on SOS its only your chest plate and not the kneesocks. If you can could you give me a step by step process on how to fix this issue as not only me and my followers are unable to equip the kneesocks but all the kneesocks have enchantments on them for all my followers.

Need links to the mods you have the problems with in order to give any step by step, this would be easier for both of us btw.  Otherwise you have to provide information about what is in conflict in the esp and nif for me to tell you how to fix it.

here u go https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35471/?tab=forum

I have no clue for any other mod as it just started out of nowhere but this is the mod with the uniform, blazer, kneesocks, tie and skirt

it's just unusually confusing as if this happened right after i installed a clothing mod or I did something with armour or an accessory, then it would give me a clue on what it could be but nothing i've done could've caused this bug. If it was something I did right after i recruited Adara then i would just reload before i met her, but this bug affected all my saves no matter how far back i went and that's what is really strange

The socks are slot 52  so if they are refusing to equip that is a conflict with sos because it uses slot 52. This should fix by going to SOS mcm and setting visible whatever outfit is equipped - in your case you make the blazer revealing for sos and it should solve this.

However, sos sometimes refuses to cooperate if you don't have visible sos equipped which you probably don't.

So in case that isn't working you can change knee socks slot but you need to change it in armor, armor addon and nif file. 

I would use slot 53 for socks and knee socks. And just as a warning the skirt used slot 38 which will give you conflict problems with almost any other mods and base game shoes or boots or leggings as they often reserve that slot since by default it is for calves.

There is steo by step guide how to do this on general forum here...

thanks i'll try this out, the issue with SOS is if i changed the uniform to revealing wouldn't that affect me and not my followers who are all wearing the same clothing as me?

edit: I did the xedit part but the nifscope is completely different to what its showing, this is why tutorials and videos don't work for me because 100% the time i get something completely different then what they're showing in the images or videos.

what the tutorial shows:

chrome_e5c4X2N911.png.ec7db0b0ca12739d358bb6b8cbe219c4.png

what shows for me:

NifSkope_9U4V8ThX1E.png.6f7ef506b1db23538702be9e38a7ca12.png

in tutorial after you remove the branch:

chrome_2pnaEzmlW8.png.421fd087536c742d38cf91fb353e5429.png

what I get after i follow that step:

NifSkope_pUZeZ74Noe.png.5b21969d85b92d5cca4cba1170716876.png

I have no "BSTriShape" like its showing in the tutorial so i'm now stuck yet again with an editing tutorial with things, I was hoping with how smoothly things were going i was finally be able to fix it but nope.

edit 2: just went on skyrim after just doing the kneesocks slot stuff on xedit where i changed the slot from 52 to slot 53, for some reason i was very high up in the sky above a giant's camp but after i typed in "tfc" i teleported by the skyforge, but still the kneesocks are broken with me having no top and my followers having no kneesocks on

You are missing the UI panel for block details which is how you see the expanded info, there are buttons in the menu bar that say block list, block details, and header you need to turn  turn on block details then that UI box should display and you can drag it to the bottom of the window and it will sticky if it doesn't do it automatically. I can see the buttons on the screenshot from the guide but not from yours but I think your image is resized.

If you don't have those buttons go to options/settings/general and press button on bottom that says restore all defaults should get your UI menu to default.

IN top menu bar click view then select Block List > Show blocks in tree this will fix your view to match tutorial images.

Then in block list which you have at bottom instead of top but it doesn't matter, expand the NITriShapes named socks, click on BSDismemberSkinInstance and in block details expand partitions and click on and edit the one that says Body Part double click on the text that for those socks will say SBP 52 MOD PELVIS SECONDARY and scroll down and change it to 53 or whatever else if you have looked at body parts numbers you would rather use.

No you're good. That's just the name nifskope gives for the slot and you would only need another slot if you had another mesh, well there are other reasons but useful for more complex outfits than this.

Make sure you make the same edits for both the _0 and _1 weight or it will not load the weight morphs for that outfit anymore.

so am I done? since there is not 2 meshes of the clothing have i done everything and now the kneesocks should be fixed and i'm able to play the game normally again?

Thank you so much with your patience on helping me, just went on skyrim now where i left it off with no blazer but after unequipping and equipping my kneesocks they're all there including their enchantments