no vagina and weird nipples?

i don't know what's going on but i've installed wickedwhims as well as better body and wildguy female body details... my sim does not have a vagina unless i give her the ones in skin details, but my sims used to have a default vagina on their own even with no skin overlay or anything, and also the nipples look weird to me, like they're not defined enough, as if i have a cc skin on my sim but i don't (it stays the same when i use the nipple overlay skin detail) and i'm so confused. i tried removing better body, went in the game, it was the same, so i took out better body and put female body details back in, and it still didn't fix itself, i'm so confused, i've put a picture below of all the body details i have in case that helps! i've just reset my mods folder and haven't put any skins in yet (i also tried fiddling with the default packages and nothing worked so far)

01-15-21_4-14-37 PM.png

ww.PNG

1 hour ago, abiida19 said:

i don't know what's going on but i've installed wickedwhims as well as better body and wildguy female body details... my sim does not have a vagina unless i give her the ones in skin details, but my sims used to have a default vagina on their own even with no skin overlay or anything, and also the nipples look weird to me, like they're not defined enough, as if i have a cc skin on my sim but i don't (it stays the same when i use the nipple overlay skin detail) and i'm so confused. i tried removing better body, went in the game, it was the same, so i took out better body and put female body details back in, and it still didn't fix itself, i'm so confused, i've put a picture below of all the body details i have in case that helps! i've just reset my mods folder and haven't put any skins in yet (i also tried fiddling with the default packages and nothing worked so far)

01-15-21_4-14-37 PM.png

ww.PNG

Wild guys stuff needs to be in it's own folder...FBD....his stuff needs to load before WW otherwise WW will override his stuff and it won't show....