Looking for a way to give a male player character a pussy

I'm honestly just looking for a way to give my male character a bonus hole, a front hole, a pussy if you will rather than a penis. IRL you'd call a person like this transmale or ftm [female to male]. In rp cuntboi is sometimes used. Currently there's a lot of futa/transfemale/mtf [male to female] mods but nothing really towards the opposite. I tried Sly9er's SOS Addon [ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12923-schlongs-of-skyrim-sexlab-addon/ ] which is supposedly supposed to allow for this but it just swapped to the male underwear when I made my character shlongless. I tried Clams of Skyrim but it didn't appear in game. So as a last resort I just shrunk the male genitals to microscopic levels to kind of simulate a masc pussy and it kind of works, but I was wondering if anybody knew of any mods that would do what I'd like. Thanks in advance!

You could use SexLab Hormones and choose the Transgender method ... Make a male charakter and than trigger transgender curse it should work. But i dont know how it would work there. didnt try it only tried the full reversal for the dibella curse quest ... steal the dibella statue in markath and then get changed into a female