Sims 3 CMar Xcas TuningClothingNaked Hair issue

I have the full CMar Xcas. I believe its the cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked that creates the extra nude tab in CAS in that tab it choses the hair style of the sim and does not allow that hair style to be changed your sim could end up with a stupid hair style in this mode. I would like to know if  there  is a fix for this? im hopeing someone will answer this. because question i put up on other sims 3 sites never even get looked at

On 1/10/2021 at 11:55 PM, Kiss121768 said:

I believe its the cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked that creates the extra nude tab in CAS

That would explain why I have heard others 'talk' about the nude option in CAS, while I myself don't have it/never seen it. I DON'T use cmar_XCAS. While I can't help concerning this, not sure why anyone 'needs' it - especially if it has issues.

I just change into the nude (either through NRaas/MC or GraphicalXTC) and the everyday outfit becomes the nude outfit which can be customized in CAS, and unlocks every clothing item (like Career does) for every single category. If I want something in the normal everyday which isn't normally available, I just use this method to 'build it' in another category, and then copy it to everyday using NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Copy clothing between categories. Using MC to copy clothes works for duplicating selections in the same category even. I do this when I want a specific outfit for Career instead of an EA default choice, and then when the sim gets promoted and overwrites MY choice, I just delete the new one, and my duplicate takes it's place (which I duplicate again afterwards so there are always 2 identical custom outfits).

On 1/10/2021 at 11:55 PM, Kiss121768 said:

I would like to know if  there  is a fix for this?

If you are using the cmar mod for showing nude outfit in CAS....

You can switch to naked outfit while playing and then take sim into CAS through nraas MC. 

The sim in the sim bin will still have the 'wrong' hair though. 

Or try this....

When you create your sim. 

1. Set all your choices in each clothing category first. (do naked outfit last)

2. Select the nude outfit in CAS. (see what terrible hair it has lol) It even adds other accessories sometimes.

2. Select the hair TAB and change the hair as the last change you make for your sim.

3. Select the outfits tab (should still show you in nude outfit category with the new hair you chose).

4. Select the everyday tab and save your sim to the sim bin.

That should keep whatever hair you just changed for the nude outfit.

It only really matters if you want the sim in the sim bin to be 'perfect'. Otherwise just use nraas MC. Maybe KW debug had options too not sure.

James2112 I tried that but the hair defaults back after you leave the tab or copies your hair in everyday tab. I have made characters with hats on in everyday tab or bald because of accessory's I chose the hair would be seen and the hats or bald head is seen in the Nude Tab and cant be changed. Landess your idea is good never thought of that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BulleCore said:

Hello I don't know if it can help but when I want to modify a Sims hair I put him or her in the CAS with MC when the sims is under the shower it always work! 

Because this IS the naked outfit spoken about above - Yes, it should always work as well since it's 'another' way to have a sim use the naked outfit option.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:54 PM, Kiss121768 said:

the hair defaults back after you leave the tab or copies your hair in everyday tab

The Sims/CAS have a few nuances one will get familiar with. When making changes in most of the outfit categories because of the way the game 'filters' certain CC, it's best to be wearing the outfit before going into CAS to edit that outfit 'IF' the game is being an asshole.

A 'highly' customized Sim is best handled this way - switching categories (everyday/career/etc.) while in CAS allows EA to fuck with you. If you have selected certain things/copied outfits between categories it's best for your sanity to do each one individually.

Choose outfit (this is the only way to customize secondary and beyond without the EA/dresser function which isn't any better), Enter CAS. Customize that outfit. Leave CAS. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

>>>> I'd like to think my collection of screenshots and variety of Sims gives weight to the knowledge base I'm trying to share. I'm done here.

• 4 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 4:48 PM, dwakesims said:

CmarTuningNaked download

Did you even try Googling those exact words before asking for a link?