SexiS_WorkingGirl April 6 , 2013 [Complete]

I tested this and I have been unable to get this to work for me. I installed the files and ran FNIS just to be safe (I already had Sexis installed and working properly). When I go to initiate the scene, my character offers to kneel down and then nothing happens. After about 2 seconds I will see a notification in the upper left hand corner saying that Sexis animation has started and nothing ever happens after that. 

Any ideas?

I have almost the same problem, my character recieves the gold, but when I go to initiate the scene after my charater offers to kneel nothing happens, exept I don't get a message saying the scene has started.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, and I've tried running FINIS, but the same thing happens every time.

When you run FNIS for users do you get any errors? does SexiS show up in the list? Like adjustineg said are you able to get animations with cupid or any other SexiS based pluggins.  Are you using PCEA mod? Did you use a mod manager to install SexiS one of the mod managers I think TMM doesn't install txt. flles by default so it won't install the files for FNIS.

Edit: While I'm making a post in case anyone is curious I have everything here on the SexLab version plus the abilty for clients to follow you, solo acts ,finally got the 3-way to work properly with dialog, polished it up a bit, and a bonus item that I was going to use for a quest at some point but since I thought I wasn't going to have the 3-ways done in time I put it in as a craftable item its already in there so i'm just going to leave it.

I Love this Mod, but .....

is this worked well with Male Character ?? :blush:  (cause i'm playing Male Character now )

beside ....

i have little problem with Lover's comfort where 'Lover's comfort status' stop progressing

(i guessed) this mod also take control hotkey Anim+ and Anim-  (default key number '5' and '6' ) from SexiS setting

when using Cupid spell those key doesn't work, but those key work fine when animation form this mod running

i tried change load order, put LoverComfort.esp before or after SexiSWorkingGirl.esp the problem still there

any suggestion ?

i'm sorry shane

suspect your mod screw up Lover's comfort status progress and broke the hotkey

it's my fault ... didn't updating lover's comfort properly :blush:

but i'm still waiting your "unique dialogue" for male character :D

I Love this Mod, but .....

is this worked well with Male Character ?? :blush:  (cause i'm playing Male Character now )

beside ....

i have little problem with Lover's comfort where 'Lover's comfort status' stop progressing

(i guessed) this mod also take control hotkey Anim+ and Anim-  (default key number '5' and '6' ) from SexiS setting

when using Cupid spell those key doesn't work, but those key work fine when animation form this mod running

i tried change load order, put LoverComfort.esp before or after SexiSWorkingGirl.esp the problem still there

any suggestion ?

i'm sorry shane

suspect your mod screw up Lover's comfort status progress and broke the hotkey

it's my fault ... didn't updating lover's comfort properly :blush:

but i'm still waiting your "unique dialogue" for male character :D

I'm just glad you worked out I haven't actually had time to play the game in a long time so I haven't had a chance to play Lover's Comfort so I know very litttle about it. The unique male dialog will never happen on this version I will eventually add it to the SexLab version.

Mod seems to work on dogs and children. Dogs give you money but no act and children shouldn't be included in the mod dialog options.

You can't actually do anything with the children unless you have a mod that turns the child flag off,  I assume anyone who is playing this is an adult and since I have nothing in this mod that forces you to talk to dogs and children you can just simply not talk to them untill I get an update out. this has been brought to my attention but the SexiS Working Girl mod is low priority for me unless there is something that breaks your game. I don't use SexiS in my main save I have never played a game with SexiS installed I only put this up as a courtesy for people that do use SexiS until the new framework comes out . I apprieciate the bug report i will put in the OP which I guess I should have done after the first report.

Mod seems to work on dogs and children. Dogs give you money but no act and children shouldn't be included in the mod dialog options.

You can't actually do anything with the children unless you have a mod that turns the child flag off,  I assume anyone who is playing this is an adult and since I have nothing in this mod that forces you to talk to dogs and children you can just simply not talk to them untill I get an update out. this has been brought to my attention but the SexiS Working Girl mod is low priority for me unless there is something that breaks your game. I don't use SexiS in my main save I have never played a game with SexiS installed I only put this up as a courtesy for people that do use SexiS until the new framework comes out . I apprieciate the bug report i will put in the OP which I guess I should have done after the first report.

same here i can talk to dogs and children and even start an animation with it good thing the child is wearing short the only adult mod i have is sexis  and LC

same here i can talk to dogs and children and even start an animation with it good thing the child is wearing short the only adult mod i have is sexis  and LC

SexiS has a built in "IsChild" flag which prevents this mods like killible chidren, adoptable chidren, BCPB, turn this off. In fact even when I put up the update like is already included in the SexLab working girl you can still talk to them if you have one of these mods or one like it that turns the child flag off.  If its that big of a deal I can pull this mod untill I have time to update it.

I must have a rogue mod conflict then as I got raped by the flower selling girl in windhelm from hearthfire.

I don't generally talk to dogs or children lol

If you got raped by one its from another mod like RR for sexis or SA this mod has no such features and it's not those mods fault either you have something that turns the child flag off.

It's weird as I have no other mods that edit children or rape that I know of. Doesn't matter though as I'm putting together a new install and will probably wait for a sexlab update as it seems to be extremely good.

In the SexLab version the dialog bug with dogs, children is fixed so you should be good to go once it is up.

Although the SexLab Working Girl is complete I need to go back and change all the scripts related to the sex act. The way I had done it no longer works with the version of SexLab that was put up. It won't take to long to change but I have zero time to spend on it right now. I should be able to start on it in about 4-5 hrs probably have it posted later tonight.

Yay! More Working girl stuff soon! Made a hard day at work soooo much better!

Is there going to be anything new or some changes? Or is it the same as before with a few tweaks?

-clients now follow the player

-"Would you like to watch me" added (solo)

-3-way added

-fixed dialog with dogs and chidren

-a few other minor changes/fixes

-A bonus item included, I put in an item I was saving for a quest because I didn't think I was going to have 3-ways in this release even though I have the 3-ways working it was already there so I left it in. It will be craftable in iron. Not gonna say what it does so don't ask I will give a little more detail on the real post for this mod ( not much though I like suprises)

So this is goodbye to SexAddicts and Sexis? Then I'd better download and test SexLab ASAP! :)

SexiS maybe but SA is still going to be the mod to use with SexLab until there is a better combat rape option or hopefully Waxen makes one for SexLab since I like the way he handles that stuff.

So this is goodbye to SexAddicts and Sexis? Then I'd better download and test SexLab ASAP! :)

SexiS maybe but SA is still going to be the mod to use with SexLab until there is a better combat rape option or hopefully Waxen makes one for SexLab since I like the way he handles that stuff.

Are you saying that we'll need both SexLab and SexAddicts? I was hoping to get rid of SA. :(

Are you saying that we'll need both SexLab and SexAddicts? I was hoping to get rid of SA. :(

No you do not need SA for SexLab Working Girl to work I was just saying if you like the other features of SA  (combat rape, Random Rape, Calm option)there is no reason to gid rid of it at this point.