Clothing Color Wheel?

12 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

Recommend updating clothing

sounds like a requst for me. Some more background how to do this would have been nice. Not every CC creator knows how to modify CC to be compatible.

A question what others think about this feature could have been better, which may have been your intention.

I never heard of it before, so thanks for posting it. Hopefully it is a supported and by EA intended to use it. As far as I know each CC color has a unique ID. So one may be only able to scroll through the IDs with the 1st slider. If 2nd and 3rd modify light/shadow or color of it it be really cool.

Based on the posted video, hue is modified with the first slider. Hue slider does not scroll through textures. Three of the four sliders are identified as modifying hue, saturation, and brightness. This creates additional color choices for every clothing texture. Recent posts display functionality for hair textures.

Community opinion is apparent. This feature is highly requested. Will continue to monitor. Recommend modders update relevant textures to ensure compatibility.

Evidence suggests mod will be available to Patreon supporters. This is disagreeable.

• 3 weeks later...