[Search] What mod is this hair from?

1 hour ago, EXP said:

I don't think I've ever seen that one anywhere but there's a bunch of unique ones here. https://arca.live/b/tullius/10285507?category=프리셋&target=all&keyword=hair&p=1

Download the 5th link. It should be labeled "Tullius Hair Pack" when you get to google drive.

Hmm, I'll look through this hair pack. Thank you. This photo was from 2015, so I'm trying to remember what hair packs were born before then. Only ones I think of is Apachii (don't think it's of that style/texture) and 268 SG hair pack, which I can't test since I don't have it.

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, fapman83 said:

but it really have something to do with hair? :/

It can be used for both hair and body, or any mesh that you want to animate. To have animated hair with the hairstyles in that mod you must install smp physics and then wear the collision ring that comes with the mod, at least I have to do that but I'm using the wigs version. Ask me if you need any help getting the ring.

13 hours ago, saltshade said:

It can be used for both hair and body, or any mesh that you want to animate. To have animated hair with the hairstyles in that mod you must install smp physics and then wear the collision ring that comes with the mod, at least I have to do that but I'm using the wigs version. Ask me if you need any help getting the ring.

ty. can you help me find this smp phys mod? can't find it on nexus. does it comflit with hdt physiic extention??

2 hours ago, fapman83 said:

ty. can you help me find this smp phys mod? can't find it on nexus. does it comflit with hdt physiic extention??

It looks like the first mod you linked is the only one for LE on the Nexus, and no it shouldn't conflict. But I'm using SE now so I don't remember how it works in LE anymore. I just know you need XPMSE skeleton installed and the physics.

11 hours ago, saltshade said:

It looks like the first mod you linked is the only one for LE on the Nexus, and no it shouldn't conflict. But I'm using SE now so I don't remember how it works in LE anymore. I just know you need XPMSE skeleton installed and the physics.

well thats sad cause it dont work :/ but thank you anyway i see if i do something wrong