Adding Options to Set Body

lolicatgirls9

I currently have Set Body 3DM Enhanced 2.1, and I heard somewhere that I could add additional body options to the mod. Specifically, I'm trying to add two options: DMRA with Vivid Futa, DMRA with Big Futa, and DMRA with horse dick from Project Futa. Unfortunately, I don't know how to add options. I've got all the resources I need, now I just have to figure out how to do it.

Can anyone help me out here?

I currently have Set Body 3DM Enhanced 2.1' date=' and I heard somewhere that I could add additional body options to the mod. Specifically, I'm trying to add two options: DMRA with Vivid Futa, DMRA with Big Futa, and DMRA with horse dick from Project Futa. Unfortunately, I don't know how to add options. I've got all the resources I need, now I just have to figure out how to do it.

Can anyone help me out here?

[/quote']

I looked into doing this myself, what I found is that its a confusing mess. Its far easier to open the folder for the meshes find a few styles that you do not like and replace those with the ones you want to add.

I do admit though it would pretty damn cool if someone would add those. I wouldnt mind seeing my own manga variant added as well.

Its far easier to open the folder for the meshes find a few styles that you do not like and replace those with the ones you want to add.

This I have done before.

I guess the next question would be this: How do I change the names of the styles I replace?

hmm looks like you have to add the body to the scripts directly, it has arrays it calls to insert the body.

i suppose you add the body to the esp and insert a new entry into the calling scripts

the guys who made it did some impressive things imho :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guide to extending SetBody with a new body option

---------------

For this guide, I'm using the SPB DMMC UnOfficial body.

1. Create a subdirectory (e.g. SPB DMMC) in /data/meshes/characters/bombshell.

Copy the new meshes into that folder.

2. Open SetBody.esp in the CS (you'll need to launch the CS with the OBSE launcher)

3. Create four clothing items:

BombshellUpperbodySPBdmmc

BombshellLowerbodySPBdmmc

BombshellFootSPBdmmc

BombshellHandSPBdmmc

Set the mesh paths, both female and male, so they point to the meshes in your new subdirectory in meshes/characters/bombshell. Make sure you untick the Playable checkbox.

4. In BombshellBodiesConstruct script, insert this line into the long list of ar_Append BombshellQuest.qBodies... lines:

ar_Append BombshellQuest.qBodies ar_List "SPBdmmc",BombshellFootSPBdmmc,BombshellHandSPBdmmc,BombshellUpperbodySPBdmmc,BombshellLowerbodySPBdmmc

Save the script.

5. In BombshellMenusConstructFemale script, insert this line

ar_Append iMenuItems["SPB"] ar_List 0,"DMMC Body","","SPBdmmc",0

into the long list of ar_Append iMenuItemsm,

between ar_Append iMenuItems["SPB"] ar_List 0,"X1 Heavy B","","SPBx1b",0 and

ar_Append iMenuItems["SPB"] ar_List 1,"< Back","*ROOT","",1

Save the script.

6. Save BodySet.esp in CS.

Done.

PS: I haven't tried to add a new menu option, but I think it's pretty easy to figure it out.

Archived