[REQ] Saber Dress Retexture

GensouSekai

GensouSekai, on 03 Apr 2013 - 04:08, said:
Ugh, terribly sorry. I had use my damn phone for this since my laptop decided to take a large shit and shut down. Here's the image.

image.jpg

If you have gimp with .dds plugin you can do that pretty easily. Use nifskope and throw the outfit into it then render it by selecting render then going down to settings. Once rendered use gimp and throw the .dds files 1 at a  time into it depending on how many .dds files there are to change. Only throw the ones with .dds file into it any of the other ones are not to be used or messed with.

Use the lasso tool to do a connect the dot encasing of the parts. Very easy to follow lines with it once you go all the way around connect dot 1 with the last dot by clicking on the first dot. Now you can do anything to the inside of that lassoed are and it will not affect any of the other parts. Use the colorize tool move the sliders till you find the color that you want then use the overwrite .dds file which will make the changes right away look at nifskope to see if you like it if not use the undo option under edit to change it back. Repeat till you got what you want.

If the color doesn't change when you overwrite the .dds file right click on that part in nifskope go down to node select add property then select add NiAlphaProperty color should now change. Save as so that it overwrites the nif file. Most pieces of something usually have 2 nifs so what you do to one nif file you have to do to the other one. So do the same thing you did to the first one with the 2nd one and you should be done.

Both gimp and nifskope are free.  

Archived