Population Percentage

All, wasn't there a mod or setting somewhere (Maybe NRAAS) where you can set the percentage of male vs female population? I seem to remember it could be done, but don't remember where I saw it

While this, for my own personal tastes, gets into the nit-picky way of playing the game that I simply deal with by customizing each household, I can see it's need for those playing with aging on, and running the game at normal speed - my style of customization would be wasted for the short amount of time sims live per default game settings.

If Master Controller doesn't have an option - perhaps NRaas Story Progression does. I know SP has many customizable settings which when explored, explains a great deal of how the game in itself functions with regards to Sim interactions with each other and how the world handles them. This is how I turn off pregnancy - I disable the various 'pregnant castes' and make sure I follow up with disabling any pregnancy settings in other mods as well. I've used SP to populate worlds so I'm fairly positive without bothering to look, that the functions of the immigration feature would have something along the lines of what you seek.

6 hours ago, James2112 said:

Not sure if it could be used without a city hall though.

Pretty sure any home computer also has the same functions (within reason) as the City Hall. I was using City Hall as a 'basis' for explaining where to find a setting someone needed to make some change (Blah Blah) and was reminded by another whom my oldheimers keeps me from referencing that the home computer also has the same functions. I know the active lot mailbox has some unique/specific options as well.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:55 PM, landess said:

Pretty sure any home computer also has the same functions (within reason) as the City Hall. I was using City Hall as a 'basis' for explaining where to find a setting someone needed to make some change (Blah Blah) and was reminded by another whom my oldheimers keeps me from referencing that the home computer also has the same functions. I know the active lot mailbox has some unique/specific options as well.

Thanks for that info. A few worlds have no city hall so I will check the computer when in game for nraas functions tomorrow as I needed the city hall options, for something, at some point, which I can't recall what, as is usually the case when playing for weeks on end forgetting what I was trying to do lol,

4 hours ago, James2112 said:

Thanks for that info. A few worlds have no city hall so I will check the computer when in game for nraas functions tomorrow as I needed the city hall options, for something, at some point, which I can't recall what, as is usually the case when playing for weeks on end forgetting what I was trying to do lol,

I believe this was implemented so the 'challenges' created could be accomplished. I never got into them/it enough to look at the details but remember seeing the concept referenced enough - even with whole custom worlds made so players could use them for these 'challenges'. You'd sometimes see the challenge in the descriptions.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907178/sims-3-challenge-list-updated-march-17th-2019