2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Do you use that Mod? Or someone else? Does it really have so many bugs?

The worst of the bugs pop up on male character models in the form of a seam at the small of the back. I haven't had it happen in a while but the probability is always there since it hasn't officially been fixed yet. 

34 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

The worst of the bugs pop up on male character models in the form of a seam at the small of the back. I haven't had it happen in a while but the probability is always there since it hasn't officially been fixed yet. 

Is this Mod for male sims too? 

38 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Is that the only mod out there for the butt bounce? 

So far, yes, this is the only physics mod for rumps for The Sims 4. Any attempts to add more animation via jiggle bones was been thwarted by a hard limit on how many bones that each rig can have so the only route to adding more animation is through physics simulations.

As far serious bugs for female characters go, certain tops such as Noir and Dark's Milky Breasts can be compressed to the point of appearing to vanish during certain intense periods of movement seems to be the worst of it.

It might be limited to that body replacer since I have yet to see it with any other body type up until now.

8 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

So far, yes, this is the only physics mod for rumps for The Sims 4. Any attempts to add more animation via jiggle bones was been thwarted by a hard limit on how many bones that each rig can have so the only route to adding more animation is through physics simulations.

As far serious bugs for female characters go, certain tops such as Noir and Dark's Milky Breasts can be compressed to the point of appearing to vanish during certain intense periods of movement seems to be the worst of it.

It might be limited to that body replacer since I have yet to see it with any other body type up until now.

It doesn't seem so serious to me. I will try the Mod. Thanks for the info.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone tried this mod and found that it causes their game to popup in the taskbar and then refuse to load?  I followed all of the instructions in the online read me but as long as the files are inside my Sims folders my game is a no-go.

6 hours ago, Jerp said:

Has anyone tried this mod and found that it causes their game to popup in the taskbar and then refuse to load?  I followed all of the instructions in the online read me but as long as the files are inside my Sims folders my game is a no-go.

seems to be working fine on my game.