Need Advice On How To Have a Pleasing Female Body In F4

Hope this is the proper place to post this, Admins please move if not the right forum.

Kind of an ambiguous title, I know. Bear with me.

In all my previous attempts to create a pleasing (to me) female body in the game, I have failed miserably. I've used CBBE, I've tried using RaceMenu, different body presets etc. I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong. Bodies seem to come out ugly and lumpy, no matter how many hours I put into creating one, and fiddling with the sliders in LooksMenu. Physics seem to be lacking as well. I wasn't pleased with some of the attempts at body physics in my previous efforts. Walking animations seemed poor as well.

I have had no such trouble with Skyrim SE. Female bodies are smooth, and flowing, with great skin textures and body mods such as CBBE 3BBB for an amazing look and realistic physics. Also had no problem with female walking animation etc. Body-related mods for SSE: CBBE 3BBB, Bodyslide & OS, Fair Skin Complexion, XP32 Skeleton, CBPC Physics, HDT SMP Skinned Mesh Physics w/collisions, Dragonfly's TBBP Walking/Running Animation, FNIS.

I haven't modded F4 for about a year, so improvements may have been made. Browsing through some of the mods, I found that the True Wasteland Body looked pretty good (maybe not quite so muscled) I'd like this kind of more curvy body (bigger ass, boobs & narrow waist) but some decent body physics as well. Can I get some suggestions on the best series of mods to use to achieve a smooth, curvaceous, well-animated female body in the game? There are so many bodies on Nexus that would be good, I think......but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of armor for them. Or decent armor with physics, which is something I want as well.

I'm looking for the F4 equivalent of the Skyrim SE CBBE 3BBB body, or as close as I can get to it. I do have a few years of moderate modding experience, so I'm not a newbie, exactly. I've attached a body shot of my Skyrim SE character to give an idea of the body shape I'm hoping to achieve in F4.

Suggestions and comments will be most welcomed.

Thanks!

Lady Ursula.jpg

Well, since you've already tried TWB and (correct me if I'm wrong) though it got pretty close but lacks proper physics, you may be happy to know that a TWB 3BBB with full physics (OCBP) is currently in the works and will be uploaded to the Nexus as soon as it is complete. No timeline, sadly, but it's currently in testing so it should be up before too much longer.

Just to clarify, I am not the author, but I am one of the ones testing it.

6 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Well, since you've already tried TWB and (correct me if I'm wrong) though it got pretty close but lacks proper physics, you may be happy to know that a TWB 3BBB with full physics (OCBP) is currently in the works and will be uploaded to the Nexus as soon as it is complete. No timeline, sadly, but it's currently in testing so it should be up before too much longer.

Hey, CanoLathra....thanks for your reply. That IS good news! Something that has been sorely needed for F4. Can you give a hint on how the testing is going for you? Promising?

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Hey, CanoLathra....thanks for your reply. That IS good news! Something that has been sorely needed for F4. Can you give a hint on how the testing is going for you? Promising?

My own personal tests have found no issues, outside of the issues inherent to OCBP (I.E. larger bodies need custom OCBP config files), and for normal use it has proven to be very good. I don't know how the other testers have been doing.

3 hours ago, rjrc said:

i'm using TWB + OCBP + MTM OCBP preset and i like it ... i didn't know about the TWB 3BBB project, that's good news

I am trying this combo as you've indicated. I'm looking for come already converted armors (other than the ones on the TWB Page) Some bikini armors would be nice, but I didn't see any on Nexus. I'd be good with something showing lots of cleavage, like the Courser Outfit, or something along those lines. I really didn't want to try to tackle converting outfits (even although the mod author said it's easy) but if there's any good ones along those lines that you are aware of....

Guess any that I download would have to be converted for physics as well....

8 hours ago, rjrc said:

i'm using TWB + OCBP + MTM OCBP preset and i like it ... i didn't know about the TWB 3BBB project, that's good news

I am finding that there is no visible physics on the TWB naked body. I have reinstalled both physics mods, but no jiggle or bounce. Anywhere. Any thoughts on where I could have gone wrong? I can upload my load order tomorrow.

9 hours ago, rjrc said:

Do you have Zaz extended skeleton installed and F4SE 0.6.21 ?

About converted armors, there are several True Wasteland Body clothing conversion mods on nexus and also you can check the discord link on TWB main page

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41056

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41052

Yes, I have the Zaz skeleton downloaded.  and running F4SE. But I found I somehow must have missed the OCBP. Or deleted it by accident. Why is Fusion Girl mod a requirement for OCBP? All that did when I installed it, was overwrite the TWB.

I did find the 2nd link after posting this yesterday. Some of my favourite armors in there, too. Thanks!

On 12/10/2020 at 11:05 AM, CanoLathra said:

I sure hope for Pippin's sake either SQR has plans on asking for modifying the ZeX Skeleton or does all the 3BBB work on his own 

Cause Last I checked of the 3BBB TWB bullshit ... SQR ripped all the ZeX bones and half the FG Weighting and threw it on his shitty kneefix mess and added it to TWB, this came after being blocked from every mod for throwing a fit and falsely accusing the ZeX Team of stealing his kneefix (The most unnecessary bullshit for FG) bones and acting like he owned those nodes. 

So for his and TWB's sake I sure hope he doesn't upload that to nexus without doing all that work on his own, otherwise I will not hesitate as I do have definitive proof of his ripping off...