Uniform Character Heights

View File

Uploaded DLC version - requires all 3 dlcs

Races have different heights (nords slightly taller, altmer way taller), some sexlab animations look like air humping or penis stabbing, sexlab even actors feature in mcm disables ctd fix (some say it works some say its irrelevant), couldn't find plugin to make them all the same height so I did it myself very quickly didn't even check for conflicts because I forgot how and its just height change what could go wrong? Doesn't even have prerequisites just skyrim.

I changed male and female heights for vanilla race, vampires too. I even changed astrid's race (she's nord but almost as tall as altmer) if you're into her.

I did this very quickly I don't even know if changing astrid's race in CK has any effect in-game. I only checked my imperial against an altmer in-game and see if it made any difference in sexlab animations, and it did. I don't care about realism I just want some animated tender sexing with properly placed dongs and boobs.

Hopefully it doesn't break anything, if it does I apologize. Also if anyone with more experience would care to look into this see if anything is off, that'd be great. Would be even greater if they made a better version of this that wasn't pieced together by an amateur who struggled to remember how CK works.

Do whatever you want with this it took me about 10 mins to make this.

Installation is business as usual its just an esp.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

On 12/7/2020 at 4:28 AM, Fetterbr said:

does this work for SE also ?

Its vanilla changes in the esp, it will work fine. Chances are you have something in LO touching all races, back it up and makes changes yourself in xedit. You can load this mod up and if you have mod touches all races,in xedit you can drag over info from this mod to it, no need to add masters as its vanilla changes just make sure no other mods are in LO after particular mod that touches races,basically if you have multiple mod touching races make easy changes in xedit with last mod that touches races. 

• 2 years later...