Everyone just chill after sex

I had an idea for a character I wanted to play. An absolute slut. There are so many animations that I rarely get to see so I decided to have a character utterly devoted to the Dibellan arts, and will fuck anything and anyone. But I'm wondering if there is a spell mod that, like the sexlab debug (target) spell, will start a scene with a target, but also pacify them, and enemies around for a time, so A) there is no attacking during the scene, and B) the target doesn't launch into attacking me after the scene is over. If there is a mod like this, I'd love if someone could point me to it, and if there is not, then I humbly ask any mod makers to look into making it if they were so inclined.

3 hours ago, Fitzduzal said:

I had an idea for a character I wanted to play. An absolute slut. There are so many animations that I rarely get to see so I decided to have a character utterly devoted to the Dibellan arts, and will fuck anything and anyone. But I'm wondering if there is a spell mod that, like the sexlab debug (target) spell, will start a scene with a target, but also pacify them, and enemies around for a time, so A) there is no attacking during the scene, and B) the target doesn't launch into attacking me after the scene is over. If there is a mod like this, I'd love if someone could point me to it, and if there is not, then I humbly ask any mod makers to look into making it if they were so inclined.

Calming people not involved in sex seems to be one of those tricky / wonky things.  I hope someone does have a good option (I've tried Defeat and it did not always work for me).

A couple things I have used are the Sexlab Enchantress mod that makes calm and pacify spells work like Matchmaker, starting sex with anyone affected.  I also use Sexlab Util to apply a calm effect at the start of sex to anyone not the player for 1 day (it only works on sex participants but they don't have to be partnered with the player.  If you use Matchmaker to start sex between to bandits, they won't attack you or help their friends when done. The 1 day duration is the max, but will wear off if you leave the area and return).  I would like to try and mix the Util option to apply effects and the Nexus mod SpeechTree (iirc) that gives you an option to bribe/intimidate people you are fighting so that after sex they are in its special faction that does not fight you.

If you would rather not fight NPCs so you can sex anything and everything, either the console command TDetect or TCAI could work.  There is also the mod Faction Amulets that lets you craft amulets that make you friendly to various groups. Amulets are not usually removed during sex so you don't have the "hey, she's an enemy" problem that happens with the mods that disguise you while in faction armor.

I guess the end question here is: How OP do you want to be about not getting attacked?

35 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Calming people not involved in sex seems to be one of those tricky / wonky things.  I hope someone does have a good option (I've tried Defeat and it did not always work for me).

A couple things I have used are the Sexlab Enchantress mod that makes calm and pacify spells work like Matchmaker, starting sex with anyone affected.  I also use Sexlab Util to apply a calm effect at the start of sex to anyone not the player for 1 day (it only works on sex participants but they don't have to be partnered with the player.  If you use Matchmaker to start sex between to bandits, they won't attack you or help their friends when done. The 1 day duration is the max, but will wear off if you leave the area and return).  I would like to try and mix the Util option to apply effects and the Nexus mod SpeechTree (iirc) that gives you an option to bribe/intimidate people you are fighting so that after sex they are in its special faction that does not fight you.

If you would rather not fight NPCs so you can sex anything and everything, either the console command TDetect or TCAI could work.  There is also the mod Faction Amulets that lets you craft amulets that make you friendly to various groups. Amulets are not usually removed during sex so you don't have the "hey, she's an enemy" problem that happens with the mods that disguise you while in faction armor.

I guess the end question here is: How OP do you want to be about not getting attacked?

I'd prefer not to muck in the console every time I decide my character hasn't been fucked by X, Y, or Z. I'd settle for a mass calming spell maybe? A group calming spell, something like that. That lasts for a few in-game hours or something, so I can run in calm everyone the fuck down, get fucked, then clear the area or leave (once I start attacking, of course the spell would break and they'd attack as normal) Just dual wield with that, and the sexlab spell. 

I used defeat a bit before, and it worked fine, but I agree could be wonky sometimes, and I don't think would really be what I'm looking for (though it may end up being my best option) 

I don't know if the faction amulets would work for me, since I play SSE, not LE.

I would be kinda surprised honestly if something like what I'm after didn't exist somewhere already. It seems like it'd be a popular idea. Charge into a raider camp, calm everyone, then either have an orgy or fuck every single one or something. Seems like something someone would have made already. 

26 minutes ago, Fitzduzal said:

I don't know if the faction amulets would work for me, since I play SSE, not LE.

I would be kinda surprised honestly if something like what I'm after didn't exist somewhere already. It seems like it'd be a popular idea. Charge into a raider camp, calm everyone, then either have an orgy or fuck every single one or something. Seems like something someone would have made already. 

I would give Enchantress a try and see if it breaks on SSE or if someone converted it.   Might also look for either Speech tree perk mods, Ordinator type whole overhauls or something that would have a temporary pacify (I think Ord had an option for playing musical instruments), or mods that might change the Imperial racial power to a lesser instead of a greater power, or just plan to seduce one camp per day playing as an Imperial.  If you have used Tes Edit, you could change Voice of the Emperor yourself probably.