Turn hostile enemy into friendly through sex?

9 hours ago, onionlover76 said:

Something like this?

Unfortunately not. Will try it though in next playthrough.

What im looking for is something like after fucking enemy bandits they will become friendly npc and never attack you again.

13 hours ago, xazex said:

Is there a mod that turns enemies (ie bandits) into friendly npcs through sex?

I joined their faction, so they are all friendly to me.

Bandit Faction ID is E0CD9

Open console and target your self, then type /addfac E0CD9 1

press enter, close console, thats all.

This way you can join any enemy faction if you know the faction ID.

If you want to remove your self from a faction which you joined and dont want anymore:

Open console, target your self, then type /RemoveFromFaction XX

Where XX is the faction ID which you want to remove.

For Bandit Faction for example the console is /RemoveFromFaction E0CD9

P.S: Use the console commants only if you are out of sight from any faction member which you want to join or remove.

Skyrim LE for ever!

5 hours ago, xazex said:

Unfortunately not. Will try it though in next playthrough.

What im looking for is something like after fucking enemy bandits they will become friendly npc and never attack you again.

Do you mean that specific NPC in that location, or that group of NPCs generally?

For bandits, warlocks and the usual NPCs you find in caves, forts and such, they are randomly created when you enter the area from a list. You could make that copy of that NPC friendly, but when you leave and return later the NPC will be replaced by another similar one from the list based on that spawn point (is it a frost or fire mage, archer bandit or two handed, wolf only or leveled predator type, or the various guards that wander the cities).

There are mods that let you enslave NPCs that have problems with this, as the bandit slave you take from the area can then also "respawn" when you enter other areas, potentially losing the slave mechanic and then attacking you.  The mods that handle that tend to kill the copy of the NPC and create another one using the same looks and skills but in a non-respawning pattern, termed Unique, making them more like the named villagers and city NPCs.

Depending on what you want to do, either you will need to use one of the enslaving mods to first make the bandit friendly, then have sex, or one of the other "sex starting" spells like Matchmaker or Enchantress or Defeat or something else and then possibly a mod to add a calming effect on the NPC for the duration you are in the area.  I use Sexlab Util to add a calm effect on NPCs for the duration of 1 day, though I find it expires when I leave an area and return.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Do you mean that specific NPC in that location, or that group of NPCs generally?

For bandits, warlocks and the usual NPCs you find in caves, forts and such, they are randomly created when you enter the area from a list. You could make that copy of that NPC friendly, but when you leave and return later the NPC will be replaced by another similar one from the list based on that spawn point (is it a frost or fire mage, archer bandit or two handed, wolf only or leveled predator type, or the various guards that wander the cities).

There are mods that let you enslave NPCs that have problems with this, as the bandit slave you take from the area can then also "respawn" when you enter other areas, potentially losing the slave mechanic and then attacking you.  The mods that handle that tend to kill the copy of the NPC and create another one using the same looks and skills but in a non-respawning pattern, termed Unique, making them more like the named villagers and city NPCs.

Depending on what you want to do, either you will need to use one of the enslaving mods to first make the bandit friendly, then have sex, or one of the other "sex starting" spells like Matchmaker or Enchantress or Defeat or something else and then possibly a mod to add a calming effect on the NPC for the duration you are in the area.  I use Sexlab Util to add a calm effect on NPCs for the duration of 1 day, though I find it expires when I leave an area and return.

Hmm. I play as a vampire so i use defeat to capture enemy npcs then bring them back to my home as a blood bank (roleplaying purposes). The only problem is they attack me when i untie them. So i was wondering if there was a mod to turn them friendly. Will try an enslaving mod so what mod do you suggest?

1 hour ago, xazex said:

Hmm. I play as a vampire so i use defeat to capture enemy npcs then bring them back to my home as a blood bank (roleplaying purposes). The only problem is they attack me when i untie them. So i was wondering if there was a mod to turn them friendly. Will try an enslaving mod so what mod do you suggest?

I thought Defeat had its own mechanic for that.  I don't use slave mods for the most part but do have ffabris' The Manipulator mod for a lot of other things and it has a feature named Harem that would work for what you're doing, it sounds like.  You set where the sleep and daytime sandbox locations are and then mark the NPC.