Fill her Up/ SL Inflation Framework

How do I get them to work (if there's a guide, please redirect me to that first)? No idea what I'm doing. Just spent some time fiddling with random sliders, and nothing seems to happen. I got the belly to inflate 1 time, but it was just the abs area (looking for a more rounded look, maybe I should use the Pregnancy Belly?).

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps.

First off, I assume you're using the Baka version of FHU, yes? SLIF should automatically recognize it.

In the MCM menu for SLIF, go to the bodymorphs menu and set breasts, belly and butt to 0% in the NiOverride category. After that, set the category to percentages and set the values to whatever you want for all 3 again. I personally just put a random number hovering around 100% to the default value and slap that to everything. Works good enough for me.

53 minutes ago, Dr.p345 said:

OK, whenever I change the default value, it just reset to 0.

You changed the default value to something else than 0% before you set it, yes? Change the default value to something, like 80% and then press set default value. If the values reset back to 0% after that though, something is broken and I wouldn't really know where to start.

Well, I only changed what nodes I wanted, rather than all of them (so belly, waist etc.). I am using 3BBB (Bodyslide name is something like "SE 3BBB Body Amazing"), and have belly jiggle, and other belly sliders available (including pregnancy belly). I'll continue trial and error for now.

Also, I notice that despite registering my character for SLIF manually in the MCM menu, I get a notification that my PC is registered for SLIF after a sex act.  I'm still in the room from Alternate Start, but I doubt that should be a problem.

And as a last question for today, what body category should I be using (there's default, UNP and CBBE). I'd imagine it's CBBE, right?

Edit: Think I found the problem. The body I was initially using is no longer there, so I built the CBBE 3BBB body and it works. Lack of vagina physics is present though.

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 2:47 PM, Etherwind said:

You changed the default value to something else than 0% before you set it, yes? Change the default value to something, like 80% and then press set default value. If the values reset back to 0% after that though, something is broken and I wouldn't really know where to start.

@Etherwind can you clarify the default values fix here? I have the tulius bodymorph settings for 3bbb installed and set SLIF to morph modus across the board, NiOverride to 0% and swapped to percentages but im staring at a bunch of different slides now-- everyting from breastsgone to areola size. I should set ALL of those values to 100? 

21 hours ago, Stratocus said:

@Etherwind can you clarify the default values fix here? I have the tulius bodymorph settings for 3bbb installed and set SLIF to morph modus across the board, NiOverride to 0% and swapped to percentages but im staring at a bunch of different slides now-- everyting from breastsgone to areola size. I should set ALL of those values to 100? 

You should be seeing a bunch of sliders under percentage. They can be set to whatever amount you want to. Higher the number, bigger the maximum morph.

• 3 months later...

i trying to use FHU whit radiant prostitution its just say player belly so full it cant fit anymore i dont really care if morph works its the debuff from to much sex that i think is funny and i cant figure out how i can make them come back it does not work whit activating them after RP anyone know how to fix this i not sure really how i have 3 FHU so i might need some link i also using SE

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...