Can't have sex at floor

I have this problem for a couple of days, and it's pissing me off. For some reason, i can't have sex at the floor, but some reason NPC's can.

Game doesn't notice me of any error's or anything like that.

I have tried repairing the game, checking my "Mods" folder for duplicate files, tried "ww.fix", tried rugs, different floor-types, checked settings but nothing helped.

It worked absolutely great previously, so i just don't get it.....

1 minute ago, OldSimsFan said:

I have this problem for a couple of days, and it's pissing me off. For some reason, i can't have sex at the floor, but some reason NPC's can.

Game doesn't notice me of any error's or anything like that.

I have tried repairing the game, checking my "Mods" folder for duplicate files, tried "ww.fix", tried rugs, different floor-types, checked settings but nothing helped.

It worked absolutely great previously, so i just don't get it.....

Autonomous sex rarely happens on the floor as sims seem to want more comfort or privacy locations I guess.

They will use the ground sometimes at off lot locations but tend to find odd places like right on top of plants or else on a hill.

Don't think I've seen NPC's use the floor at all.

Once upon a time sims preferred the floor over everything else and since then Turbo has made some changes that limit floor and mirror usage somehow.

It was actually more of a problem back then trying to getting sims to use other objects like beds and sofas.

So there is nothing wrong with your game or mods but it's just the way it is now and I kinda miss the floor action myself.

All you can do is select the floor using manual mode now.    

23 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Autonomous sex rarely happens on the floor as sims seem to want more comfort or privacy locations I guess.

They will use the ground sometimes at off lot locations but tend to find odd places like right on top of plants or else on a hill.

Don't think I've seen NPC's use the floor at all.

Once upon a time sims preferred the floor over everything else and since then Turbo has made some changes that limit floor and mirror usage somehow.

It was actually more of a problem back then trying to getting sims to use other objects like beds and sofas.

So there is nothing wrong with your game or mods but it's just the way it is now and I kinda miss the floor action myself.

All you can do is select the floor using manual mode now.    

"Manual mode"? Never heard that one before ?

41 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Click on object, or floor, select wicked, select sim/s, select starting animation.

Manual Mode :)

Well, i have tried that too, but there's nothing else than "Settings" and "Kinky" (i have that "Kinky" mod).

Tried also deleting all CWW files, but no help.

47 minutes ago, OldSimsFan said:

Well, i have tried that too, but there's nothing else than "Settings" and "Kinky" (i have that "Kinky" mod).

Tried also deleting all CWW files, but no help.

Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets are obsolete and are now replaced by Devious Desires.

Manual sex should work if WW settings are correct and the other sim has the correct gender preferences.

Some random females are spawned as lesbians, some bi-sex, but mostly straight.

Try my help file to compare WW settings for reference.

WW Settings Help.txt