Brutal Rapers Nightkin problem

When I get beaten to 35% of my health, I get raped by anything I'm fighting. I have an issue with Nightkin, though. When one of those beats and rapes me (which happens almost every time I fight one of those tough-as-nails beasts), the rape starts, but I disappear entirely while he keeps banging thin air. I hit LB (360 controller) to change to 1st person view, but nothing happens. I am just gone, and the animation never ends. I can hear myself making the being raped noises, but I'm gone. When I load my game to try again, I'm stuck in tfc mode, so I have to exit to desktop and fire the NVSE loader up again. How do kill this problem? My load order is... wait for it...:

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Companion Core.esm
RobCo Certified.esm
wsex.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
NosCo Companion System.esm
NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm
NooraCompanionbigbreast.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutASB.esp
Smoking.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
Real World Drinks.esp
TastelessCompanionExploitation.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
Fantasy Pack - Fallout New Vegas.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutYield.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
RaiderChains.esp
KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
st.esp
smokingfollowers.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
RED RIOT ARMOR.esp
AnimatedIngestibles_0_5_SitOnly.esp
AnimatedIngestibles_0_5.esp
AnimatedDrinks_1_0.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
SexoutLobos.esp
Sexout Certified.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
Sexout Rufus Fix.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
wsex-DSI.esp
DynamiCamera.esp
NVR- Recommended.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
epock.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
dragongirl.esp
sexysleepwearnr.esp
sexysleepwear.esp
Hot Loading Screens.esp
Skull Goddess Armor Expanded.esp
wsex-alignmentfix.esp
I5K-TVReplacerMMtopless.esp
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp

Total active plugins: 64
Total plugins: 77

Damn! I didn't realize I had so many active mods. I'm not getting out of this place without fighting a ton of Nightkin, sooo... help! Thanks

I am by no means an expert...but since you have posted a day ago I might as well give you some advice.

That being said try placing the MCM configuration menu  below the Brutal Rapers since the MCM should in theory be controlling the Brutal Rapers Mod.

Also Make sure you have a newer SexoutNG that has the floor fix and have it's box checked off. I never had my character fall through the floor but the NPC's had a nasty habit of falling through the floors quite often.

Thanks for the reply ritualclarity. I'm no expert either,but I probably should have caught that load order slip up. I've never seen anyone fall through the floor in my game either. My character was actually vanishing, not falling through the floor. I've seen the fall through the floor thing on Skyrim a million times, so I know what you mean. No matter where I search, there's no finding my character. Not under the ground, not in a different room, nowhere. Oh, and it happened when a ghoul raped my ass (literally), too. The problem either went away on it's own (which makes this the first time that has EVER happened), or it only happens when those particular enemies do it (doubtful as hell). Point is, it appears to have stopped. I'm putting that MCM under all of my Sexout mods. I already have the newest SexoutNG. Thanks again! ;) I'm gonna go post my issue with all of my Sexout Store stuff being invisible now (ALWAYS something).

I always have MCM on the bottom if I can help it. Not below the bashed patch but as low as possible. I have had less problems it seems than most people here with Sexout.

for the sexout store having invisible stuff they are working on the SCR. If you are using a newer one it might be the cause. Try using the older one or wait for the clothes to be fixed.

The current SCR Might be pointing to the wrong missing folders instead of the correct folders. Not sure but something to look into . Zippy might not be able to do anything until the new work on the SCR is done.

If this problem is solved for you can you click on the answered button so that I don't keep coming back thinking cool let me go help over here... duh I have already been here.. :blush:

I always have MCM on the bottom if I can help it. Not below the bashed patch but as low as possible. I have had less problems it seems than most people here with Sexout.

for the sexout store having invisible stuff they are working on the SCR. If you are using a newer one it might be the cause. Try using the older one or wait for the clothes to be fixed.

The current SCR Might be pointing to the wrong missing folders instead of the correct folders. Not sure but something to look into . Zippy might not be able to do anything until the new work on the SCR is done.

If this problem is solved for you can you click on the answered button so that I don't keep coming back thinking cool let me go help over here... duh I have already been here.. :blush:

Kay. I have solved my missing armor problems at athe Sexout store by creating my own mods (2). I used the data from everything SCR requires, but I deleted the esp. files first (I think I got all of the esps). Good thing too. I'm already pregnant with a bouncing baby Nightkin! (Aaaaaawww) I just wanted to let you know that, and that I already made my way out of that place, so I'll have to test on other creatures, as I do not have a save file in that place, and I haven't seen Nightkin or gouls anywhere else. I'll be back to mark this problem solved as soon as I can confirm that it actually solved the problem. Thanks for lookin out for me. Much appreciated! ^_^

Nope. Turns out it wasn't just nightkin that do it. My follower just raped me, and I disappeared again, only this time I came back after the sex ended. I could hear my body tumbling around in a spasm somewhere close by. The sex never ended when the Nightkin and ghouls did it, so thiis may be a step up. Still stuck, still need help.

Is it rape or sex in general that is causing this issue? If you can't solve the issue you might have to start the tedious process of eliminating one mod at a time until you find the one causing the issue and then see if replacing/updating or moving the mod in the load up will help. Unfortunately I don't have all those mods you are using so I don't know the effect they can have on the sexout mods.

The first mod I would disable is Brutal Rapers. According to your first post it seems as if it is causing some problems itself. If your not ready try lowering that mod to near the bottom and see if it changes the effect. Shouldn't be an issue but maybe.

Also are you giving it a little time for the new effects to take place. You might need to load a Clean Save to test the new changes. It appears that some mods leave "stuff" in the save. That 'stuff" might be causing some other issues. Yea. Make sure your saves are backup and safe and make a nice clean save. Then you can go back to that save to test. Enable a few mods at a time (preferably one at a time) mostly focusing on the SExout mods that you have to have etc. Hopefully it is just some save glitch that is causing it and you can keep the mods and then continue forward.

It's rape that does it. I assume that means it has to be Brutal Rapers, or Sexout Rapist. Those other mods you're talking about are sex related (probably Humping the Mojave and Sexual Innuendo), but not rape related, so they probably don't interfere. Sexout mods are the only ones rape related, and I've never had a problem with any consentual sex animations. Not even threesomes. In fact, threesome rape (which is awesome! Wish THAT was in Skyrim!) always works quite well. Quite well indeed. I'll fuck around with my mods a lot and see if I can find the problem, but not today. I wanna play Dragon Age a bit. I jump from game to game. I'll be back sometime later to give an update on progress. Btw, I gotta work my ASS off all weekend, and I mean every second of the weekend :(, so it might take a few days. If not later today, then Sunday is the day. Thank you.

I was thinking if you start a clean save and see if the issue is still there. It might help solve the problem. It also won't mean that you have to screw around with a mod load that has been working and for the most part works as you desire. Try the clean save and see if that is the issue.

I understand it will take time to fix this. Whatever time is needed for you to do the next step. No problem.

I was thinking if you start a clean save and see if the issue is still there.

Actually, everything I do is on a clean save. I'm one of those guys that creates a clean save every time I feel it's a good idea, which can be quite often. If not for mod usage purposes, then it may just be game related. Or just to have a recent one. Wish I had thought to do that in that facility where I found the Nightkin. I suppose it's a bug? I just can't see how there would be a conflict. Sexout mods all work together, right? No reported conflicts??

Nobody else seems to be having the same problem. Something with your setup or game itself is causing the issue. If it wasn't the case others would be also complaining of the same thing. It would be a very big bug that would be noticed by those developers of the mods.

If you have a Steam version I assume you have already "Verify Integrity Of Game Cashe ;)

You are using the most current versions of the mods that your using with all the needed supported mods. Something might of been updated recently.

Lets not forget NVSE and the extender. Perhaps one or both have some glitch or corruption. Easy fix, drag and drop a new clean downloaded copy into the folder(s). Test.

You have played and verified the load order checked the requirements and moved the items as needed. Move MCM down to below all the mods that it controls. Cant hurt

You ran from a clean save allowing the mods to reload the data.

Remove all mods that are not currently used or active in your intended play (explanation below) Don't leave them in the data folder completely remove them.

Now the harder part. disabling all the mods including non sexout mods and enabling them one at a time to see which ones cause the issue. Before doing that try to create a nice clean save for those areas that are being affected. I believe it takes some time for new data from a mod to populate the world space so when testing you might need to interact for some time in the areas affected to see if it comes back. This might not solve the issue. From my understanding just because a mod is disabled doesn't mean that it is inactive. If other mods use that data it can still affect the game.

Finally if all else above fails the final solution.. nuke your FNV install and start completely fresh. It will take a lot of time to get back however it will take even more time to repair what you have.

This should be a nice guide to follow. Hopefully you won't have to use the last entry but .. if you are wasting days trouble shooting the last option might be a good one. Just remember to test the various mods as you load (with clean saves) them to see if any issues arise

I verified the crap outta my integrity, when I got my mods I was certain to get the most recent version, and my troubles began early. Early like the 1st or 2nd day I owned the game, so a missing NVSE or MCM update is quite unlikely. I haven't done the complete uninstallation process of testing individual mods, but I read the threads they came from to discover other peoples' problems 1st, so I did my troubleshooting early. I solved every problem they were having right away (kinda proud of how easily I figured those out, actually), so now I'm left with just the disappearing during rape thing. It doesn't happen very often at all, but it could get worse. And finally, my new load order. I just moved the MCM down.

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Companion Core.esm
RobCo Certified.esm
wsex.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
NosCo Companion System.esm
NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm
NooraCompanionbigbreast.esm
dragongirl.esp
sexysleepwear.esp
sexysleepwearnr.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutASB.esp
Smoking.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
Real World Drinks.esp
TastelessCompanionExploitation.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
Fantasy Pack - Fallout New Vegas.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutYield.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
RaiderChains.esp
KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
smokingfollowers.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
RED RIOT ARMOR.esp
AnimatedIngestibles_0_5_SitOnly.esp
AnimatedIngestibles_0_5.esp
AnimatedDrinks_1_0.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
SexoutLobos.esp
Sexout Certified.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
Sexout Rufus Fix.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
wsex-DSI.esp
DynamiCamera.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NVR- Recommended.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
epock.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
Hot Loading Screens.esp
Skull Goddess Armor Expanded.esp
wsex-alignmentfix.esp
I5K-TVReplacerMMtopless.esp
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp

Total active plugins: 63
Total plugins: 81

That should cover everything MCM directly affects. No time to go fixing stuff now, as I am right in between 12 hour shifts at my pain-in-the-ASS job, and Sunday's Easter (Happy Easter Labsters! :)), so I'll have to get on that after all of the many things I have to do Monday. Thanks again, ritualclarity. I've only encountered 1 other problem I could not fix (Dark faces in Skyrim), so I'll get it fixed somehow.

If everything has been installed correctly according to the mod's instructions. The load order has been checked and verified. You run from clean saves and still have the problem the last two things are unknown conflict or bad download of a mod / NVSE / NVSE extender.

I had a strange glitch before and couldn't fix it. With fresh downloads and install it solved the problem.

I haven't really played Skyrim that much and modded with that even less so I couldn't even begin to guess at that issue.

Archived