Horganorg's Playermodels

Horganorg's Playermodels

This is a playermodels pack for Optifine that gives your playermodels boobs, butts, and penises.

--INSTALLATION--

In your Optifine installation, add "-Dplayer.models.local=true" to the JVM arguments.

Place the "playermodels" folder next to resourcepacks in .minecraft.

Rename the textures and config file to the username of the player you want to modify.

If you want, you can add more usernames for your friends.

Finally edit the config and texture files to suit your skin!

Go here if you want lewd mobs.

9 hours ago, rebecca_white said:

IMPORTANT! If it's not showing up for you:

Add the following text without quotation marks to your Optifine settings: "-Dplayer.models.local=true"

(Installations- your Optifine installation - ... - Configure - Advanced - JVM arguments. Add the text into this textbox)

Thanks for saying this, I completely forgot about that step...

14 hours ago, WrittenForPoints said:

What version of Optifine are you using? I know Unknownphantom77 says that after 1.14 Optifine changed how it structured its renders.

Just use the latest version of Optifine 1.16, these playermodels are in that version.

And yes, they did change the renders.

1.8 is best for PvP tactics

1.12 is best for Forge mods

1.14 is best for Optifine models (so far; 1.16 is slowly getting its way up there)

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Yoko_Grim said:

Trying to get this to work, no clue what JVM arguments is, or where I'm supposed to be looking for my OptiFine Installation. 

I personally downloaded the optifine .jar file and put it in my mods folder, selecting the forge installation instead.

start your Minecraft Launcher

click on installations on the top

click new...

give it a name and symbol to make it stand out from the list (in case you have multiple installations for multiple game versions for example)

select the forge version you want to use

click on more options

in the JVM-Arguments line change the number of the first argument (-Xmx2G) to the amount of RAM in GB you want to allow Minecraft to use

at the very end of the line, add the Argument from the top post (don't forget to seperate the arguments with a space)

click save

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, SingleForLife said:

I personally downloaded the optifine .jar file and put it in my mods folder, selecting the forge installation instead.

start your Minecraft Launcher

click on installations on the top

click new...

give it a name and symbol to make it stand out from the list (in case you have multiple installations for multiple game versions for example)

select the forge version you want to use

click on more options

in the JVM-Arguments line change the number of the first argument (-Xmx2G) to the amount of RAM in GB you want to allow Minecraft to use

at the very end of the line, add the Argument from the top post (don't forget to seperate the arguments with a space)

click save

Wait what do you mean separate the arguments with a space? Also my minecraft crashes everytime i open 1.14.2 forge. (Btw add my discord account since ill actually know what u said: soursupersoldier#6394

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am having the same problem of nothing displaying for me but I have a bit more information. I set the JVM argument to have "-Dplayer.models.local=true" and even double and triple checked that they are saved. Then I launch the game load into my server or single player world and nothing is displayed. So I go back to the JVM arguments and they have reset to not having that argument. Now I am using the Curse Forge Launcher and there is a very good chance that it is the reason I am having a problem. If there is a way to modify the argument so it works with the launcher I would love that.

P.S. I did several more iterations and found that when leaving the none native launcher cause the disappearing JVM argument to stop but the models still didn't load. I even ran it on a very specific installation with absolutely no mods but it still doesn't load.

Edited by Garthis
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...