On 4/24/2023 at 11:49 AM, jg8ts said:

I'm working on a couple of mods - my first ever so you'll forgive me if I'm slow.

The first one will convert all Forsworn males to Redguard with High Poly Heads. I always liked the idea of treating the Forsworn as the native owners of Skyrim and it fits in with my preferred style of playing in a warmer Skyrim with as little snow as possible. Because of the bulk nature of the conversion there may be some slightly peculiar mixes of parts, e.g. with them retaining Nord beards, but we can deal with those as we find them. More dreadlocks and more bald heads with fewer beards and mustaches would be a good mix. I've just dealt with the NPCs and it looks good in testing. I'll target the forsworn mobs next.

I'm not going near the AI, or gear so they'll continue to fight exactly as they do now.

Once that's done I'll look at converting bandits in a separate mod. My intention would be to convert all human male bandits to Redguard. Maybe at a later point I'll look to convert elf bandits to provide more orcs, but I like Argonians and Khajit so I'll be leaving them alone.

Converting female bandits isn't anywhere near my list.

Okay, Forsworn as Redguard (males only) for Special Edition. You'll need some High Poly Head related resources

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 3:33 PM, qwertyuiop34232 said:

Hello. Is there a mod with these tattoos?

Q_2.png

Q_1.png

I'm pretty sure one of these packs has those tattoos. The "captive tattoos" pack has the vines, I have also seen the "slut" tat but I can't remember which pack has it.

Edited by CrazySloth
  • 3 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 8:54 AM, CrazySloth said:

Sorry guys I didn't have the permission to share it from the autor, (the guy from Pixiv, where I got the pics) but he dissapeared from the site. So here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBhLTZaykeXqxhRI9md1q7IEJQHYQqGR/view?usp=sharing

Since the tattoos are made with various overlays, you have to change the number of max overlays in the nioverride.ini (iNumOverlays ? to something like 12

It is for SE only becuase the textures are compressed in BC7, but you can easily convert them to use them in LE using the program "cathedral assets optimizer" from Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

need link update

• 2 months later...