Tirk The Riekling Special Edition

Tirk The Riekling Special Edition

View File

This mod is a port of a Mod by Subject2Host That I've gone through and updated. I've altered this mod to now include Physics functionality in animations. (As long as you use v2 or END version) Not only that but I've updated to mesh from the old version of Rieklings, to a better one. So, think of this as Tirk Remastered. I use the End All Be All Riekling retexture in my first photo, so if you like it, I'll link to download. Hope you enjoy if this you thing!

If you use END version or v2, you must use Bakafactory's ABC mod or you will probably get purple tongue. Thanks to 
Garolding for pointing this out!

Version 2 file is for regular Tirk Textures. Get this if you do not have the End All Be All Riekling Textures installed. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM, YOU WILL GET Purple Tirk.

Sorry for the ugly ass, cluttered description. I've fixed the issues with the purple happening. If you want the tirk I have in the first screenshot, you must have the texture, and you must re-install ABC to have the Texture option selected in the FOMOD (IF YOU USE ABC, OTHERWISE SKIP THE ABC STEP). Then Download the End all be all file rather than the version 2.

You only need one of my files. NEVER ALL.

For those having Issues with either the END version or Tirk SE v2 Files:
I have uploaded a completely unedited version of Tirk. This one does not have ABC built in with him, No retexture, no Nickleback collection, no pet goldfish, None of the remaster shit. This is a completely untouched version of Tirk for those of you who don't mind or care. I'm hoping this will resolve issues for some users having too many issues with the other. Make sure that you have ALL REQUIREMENTS of the original mod.

Thank you for downloading. I will try to continue to help resolve issues to users having them. Here's some eye candy I made!

Honeycam 2020-11-21 20-56-09.gif

The Original already states, But I'll type here again: He is at the Windhelm Docks. Super easy to find.

Original Description:

Tirk the Horny Riekling

!!!ATTENTION!!!

I've returned finally. I don't intend to continue this mod, but I will be finishing my Phillip horse mod and hopefully start more fun creature followers later on.

Description:
Meet Tirk! Tirk is a riekling hailing from Solstheim, found in Windhelm docks after having fled his home in search of a better life. This poor fellow was constantly ridiculed for his unusually permanent erection, endlessly picked on and shamed by his tribe for his erectile problem and insatiable desire for sex, which he often looked to fulfill with the native dunmer women. But now he is in Skyrim, and he needs a strong, female companion capable of sating his needs!

This follower mod, as far as I am aware, will be the first of its kind. It's certainly nothing revolutionary, but I don't think it has been done before, which is disappointing. What I am referring to is a follower mod that comes with built in sex via dialogue. Tirk has the usual follower capabilities, with the addition of non-creature follower options, as well as a minor backstory. The main course of Tirk however is his sex options. Tirk can initiate any kind of sex with him through dialogue, so no more scrolling through the sexlab mcm to start your favorite anims (Unless you don't like Leito. Sorry, most sex options only use his animations). You can also talk dirty to Tirk using dialogue from several sexual topics, such as the usual butts, boobs, blowjobs, etcetera.

As of right now, that's all there is to Tirk. He is simply an advanced Skyrim sextoy. I do have ambitions for some additional content, but I really wanted to get this out there, so the first version will exclude some things I have planned. In the mean time, I have a few other follower mod ideas I want to make happen similarly to this one and will focus on those next.

Requirements:
-Dragonborn DLC
-Sexlab
-CreatureFramework (Latest standalone version)
-More Nasty Critters V10+
-Sexlab Animation Loader
-Leito's Slal Pack
-Billy's Slal Pack
-Fuz Ro D-oh

Installation:
Simply unzip the archive and drop the files in your skyrim folder.

Problems:
Tirk should now be problem-free! Mostly...

I don't believe Tirk actually requires the creature framework to function properly, but it is required because I loaded its master when I made Tirk. Not really a problem, but still.

Compatibility:
May be incompatible with "My Home Is Your Home".

Tirk, as far as I know right now, is incompatible with the non-Slal version of More Nasty Critters. It still functions, but I've gotten reports that Tirk's body will be swapped out for the wrong body during sex. This issue does not seem to be present in the Slal edition (For some reason....).

•  

thank you for this, i always liked tirk for LE but i just never had the space to run it on my party,

decided now that i run SE to try it and i really liked but i did encounter a bug,

My female char is an Orc and when i loaded the save after adding Tirk her body and gender went to male, had to open showracemenu, and change the Gender again.

dont know how tirk could, interfiere in any way with a PC but it did for me. again most likely is something on my game load, but i wanted to report it in case someone else get that bug so we can compare modlist and find what could be happening

ScreenShot2.png

8 minutes ago, Geckoprime said:

thank you for this, i always liked tirk for LE but i just never had the space to run it on my party,

decided now that i run SE to try it and i really liked but i did encounter a bug,

My female char is an Orc and when i loaded the save after adding Tirk her body and gender went to male, had to open showracemenu, and change the Gender again.

dont know how tirk could, interfiere in any way with a PC but it did for me. again most likely is something on my game load, but i wanted to report it in case someone else get that bug so we can compare modlist and find what could be happening

So this is something curious to me. I don't have this going on... is this happening after dialogue? All i've heard is the purple texture, which I've patched out now

Edit: someone else had a picture with something similar, but Others have told me the mod functions fine other than the old texture issue.

15 hours ago, Geckoprime said:

sorry about late response, the change happens, as soon as i load the save, i dont have to contact Tirk, i dont even have to be on Windhelm

im using the ´´Tirk SE v2´´  i dont use end Texture version

i will post my load order later today, when i come back from work.

Thanks for the response.

If you would, please download the new version and see if this makes a change. Otherwise, I have no idea. there should not be a thing in here that alters the PC.

11 hours ago, Firerescueman911 said:

Can you please add detailed install instructions to add manually? I have followed the description requirements, and it still will not work. I have tried to load with NMM multiple times and it states ''Incomplete'' every time. Any help of feed back would be greatly apricated! 

I'll try to look into the manual Install for you, but I use MO2. I can't really help NMM as I haven't used it in years.

I personally really recommend switching to MO2 though, it makes things a lot more simple, 

16 minutes ago, Schticky Playa said:

I'll try to look into the manual Install for you, but I use MO2. I can't really help NMM as I haven't used it in years.

I personally really recommend switching to MO2 though, it makes things a lot more simple, 

Okay, I updated the requirements to include ABC because The skeleton's upgrade might require it now.

On the manual install for Tirk, it literally should just be unzipping the files contents, going into the TirkV2 folder, and moving them all into the Data Folder.

I have been dragging my feet because I have used NMM for many years and I have everything tweaked to my liking. I suppose it is time though, I hate the work of learning and tweaking a new system but, I have run in to a few problems lately with NMM. I will look into switching to Mo2, How does it work with FNIS, Loot, Bodysides, etc.? Is there a simple way to transfer you mods From NMM to Mo2? Or do you have to start all over from scratch? 

38 minutes ago, Firerescueman911 said:

I have been dragging my feet because I have used NMM for many years and I have everything tweaked to my liking. I suppose it is time though, I hate the work of learning and tweaking a new system but, I have run in to a few problems lately with NMM. I will look into switching to Mo2, How does it work with FNIS, Loot, Bodysides, etc.? Is there a simple way to transfer you mods From NMM to Mo2? Or do you have to start all over from scratch? 

Not to sure on the transferring of things, but MO2 literally can have to plug in the exe and pin them. you just push the button, and it runs the program. It also has LOOT built into it.

It may be as simple as dragging the files over into the MO2 game's profile, but then again, I dunno. I wish you the best of luck with swapping over though! I can understand your hesitation.

9 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You may want to leave v1 available for downloads as ABC has some requirements which are difficult to find (especially HDT-PE)  

Good suggestion. I'll add him tomorrow ?Although, ABC works with HDT-SMP for SSE

Fantastic News! He actually doesn't require it.

5 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

This mod seems to corrupt my save games after "interacting" with Tirk. Un-installing the mod reverts the saves before loading the mod to being playable again...super weird...and disappointing...cool mod while it lasted for me...

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that. That is super weird, and the first I'm hearing of this.... Have you tried Skat? you may like him as well! 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Firerescueman911 said:

So I am determined to get this working. After many long pain staking hours, I have Mo2 ''Sorta'' working. however Tirk seems to not work for what ever reason. I tried NMM, Mo, Mo2 Vortex, ect... I can get him working with Vortex but he is always T pose. Anyideas?

Do you have all the animation packs? I can try to look into the issue, but I'm not sure. I may upload a version of literally the basic mod ports with zero changes for some. He wont have physics, but it may help people who just want the mod and don't mind. I'll get on that right now.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, ssamsbji said:

I am using the regular version, not end version. I have all requirements for this mod.

I tried with Animal SOS and MNC.  But, this blue tongue is just floating always with Tirk. Otherwise Collision with Turks Schlong and 3BA body is working good....

I'll go back over his file. Neither ASOS or MNC are a requirement. Should be an easy fix. Thanks!

I've uploaded a new version of the Tirk you're using btw ? Please enjoy, and let me know if you have any issues.

P.S. The genital collision is working? The vagina opens properly still? ABC hasn't been getting collision with my Body, so therefore neither is Tirk on my end now. I am just trying to see if this is a trouble on just my end or everyone's. Thank you!

On 11/1/2020 at 9:47 PM, Schticky Playa said:

So this is something curious to me. I don't have this going on... is this happening after dialogue? All i've heard is the purple texture, which I've patched out now

Edit: someone else had a picture with something similar, but Others have told me the mod functions fine other than the old texture issue.

On 11/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, Geckoprime said:

Thanks a lot for this - I've always liked Tirk and he's going into my game again.

Regarding the body change, I took a look at the esp in xEdit and I see there's an edit to tint layers in the player character record (00000014). I'm just about certain that's a wild edit and the entire player record in tirk's esp can be safely deleted using xEdit. I'll be doing that in my copy.

Geckoprime, if you're using a mod that changes the player and you're loading tirk after that mod that could explain why the body gets broken. Moving tirk to the very top of the esp list is a way to test most of your load order against this, but if it's in an esm/esl making that change you'll only be sure if you take a look at the player record overrides using xedit.