Transmogrification - You don't need a vanilla replacer anymore.

Bonnie Lass

Hello all! I recently sought out a modder on the Bethesda Forums. I found one by the name of DienesToo, whom I donated a small amount of money to. In return he made me a mod called Transmorification - Copy Armor Stats.

It allows you to copy stats from one armor to another. What this means is, you can give yourself a custom armor that fits your character's body without having to worry about being overpowered on a new game, or futzing around with vanilla armor replacers. It's simple, whenever you come across an upgrade, you simply copy the upgrade's stats onto your custom armor.

Thus, you can look like whatever you want, whenever you want, without ever feeling like you're cheating. And it's really easy too!

You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33902

Please do not leave pervy comments or make references to adults-only mods in the mod's comments. Just as a favor to me, really. I'm not sure how he'd react.

I'm making this post to raise awareness of the mod because I know I'm not the only one who will really love this mod. Feel free to let him know of any improvements he can make.

That is... pretty awesome. Now you can play with gameplay overhauls and sexy stuffs without defeating the purpose of the gameplay mod 'cause sexy armors most likely are way too OP. Sweet.

Yep! He's going to be adding another feature very soon, which will let you turn light armor into heavy armor and vice versa.

Not really sure what the implications of this are (still waiting to get back into Skyrim), but thanks for putting some of your own money towards stuff the whole community can enjoy :)

I explained it pretty thoroughly in the OP. I'll try again, it's like this.

Armor is not shaped around your character's body, your character's body is part of the armor. This means if you use a custom body, but don't have custom armor that is meant to fit that body to go with it, the moment you put on a piece of armor, your body looks like the regular old vanilla body again.

With this, all you really need is one set of custom armor you want to wear on your character, and you're golden. You just copy stats over from armor you find in-game to your custom armor hotness.

I can only imagine that this would work pretty well with weapons as well? and that's not what I'm implying about the mod it just occurred to me that this could also be used for weapons even though this mod isn't designed to do that. This mod only affects armors but the thought hasn't escaped me that it could also be used with weapons.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived