Seasons Outfits Not Working/Triggering Exceptions

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue. I've included the exception file I'm getting from WW, and I'm pretty sure (though not 100%) that WW is playing a role, because for some reason, for awhile now, I've been unable to use seasonal outfits. This wasn't an issue before, because I didn't have Seasons, but now I do, and it seems like I get these kinds of crashes exclusively during summer and winter when TS4 is trying to put seasonal outfits on Sims.

When NPCs are automatically switched to seasonal outfits in-game, they T-pose and won't move until I use WW or MCCC to force change their outfits to something else. Is this a WW issue, or do I need to keep digging?

WickedWhims_v158g_Exception.txt

Tried that just now to make sure. Deleted the old files and then added new files, started game. Now when I try to move in or enter a played household, I go immediately to world selection with no error messages at all, but I can't play with any households. Tried multiple households including selecting previously non-played households, but the same result each time.

EDIT: Apparently, while I was trying to play, it generated a lastexception, but it didn't cause a crash at the time nor did I get a notification about it....

lastException.txt

EDIT2: OK, can confirm now, WW is not the issue. MCCC lastexceptions are turning out to be super helpful. Seasonal outfits work now.....mostly, at least, and they don't cause Sims to T pose anyway like they were before :classic_laugh:

10 minutes ago, gatorjr said:

Tried that just now to make sure. Deleted the old files and then added new files, started game. Now when I try to move in or enter a played household, I go immediately to world selection with no error messages at all, but I can't play with any households. Tried multiple households including selecting previously non-played households, but the same result each time.

EDIT: Apparently, while I was trying to play, it generated a lastexception, but it didn't cause a crash at the time nor did I get a notification about it....

lastException.txt 18.02 kB · 0 downloads

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'KS:si_CityInvites_GoStudyTogether' contains incorrect/outdated information.....This needs sorting + check you ww log file for duplicates or post it on here.

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2020 at 7:57 AM, procian said:

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'KS:si_CityInvites_GoStudyTogether' contains incorrect/outdated information.....This needs sorting + check you ww log file for duplicates or post it on here.

How do I find the package responsible for this resource error? I have this cityinvite_gostudytogether resource but I don't know what package has it. I google the resource name and a link to this thread is the only thing that comes up

8 hours ago, SpottyChimpanzee said:

How do I find the package responsible for this resource error? I have this cityinvite_gostudytogether resource but I don't know what package has it. I google the resource name and a link to this thread is the only thing that comes up

What KS mods you using....it will be part of that....if there's a city invites_go study together pkg file or script file you need to delete or update those....what mod is it from?