Fix for standing pee animation for no mosaic

Does anyone know of a fix/replacement animation for the standing pee animation so it doesn't look ridiculous with the wicked whim no-mosaic? It really irks me how my penis-having sims will just cross their hands over their belly, nowhere near their penis, and then the stream just comes out from some place above their actual penis. Surely someone else had the thought that men should actually hold their penises to pee.... ?

16 hours ago, Tirenel said:

Does anyone know of a fix/replacement animation for the standing pee animation so it doesn't look ridiculous with the wicked whim no-mosaic? It really irks me how my penis-having sims will just cross their hands over their belly, nowhere near their penis, and then the stream just comes out from some place above their actual penis. Surely someone else had the thought that men should actually hold their penises to pee.... ?

Not quite so simple as the sims needs trigger the default EA animation which was without any actual penis.

I don't think EA default animations can be replaced so easily.

It would require a separate mod plus the animation and it would likely not be triggered by a sims needs without breaking the game.

Mod would have to be manual mode only and triggered by user selection/interaction menus.

Best way I can explain it since I'm not a modder.