Sims 4 Among us CC

Hello i wonder if theres like a sexy among us outfit and like a way where the outfit dosent get removed when sex happens or theres a outfit that is bit open to the point where the outfit wont get removed when sex happens but if there isnt I wonder if theres someone thats making one rn 

There isn't a way to make an outfit that behaves differently.  And the game has NO idea what anything looks like.  It's possible, easy actually, to set an "outfit" up as nothing, and nobody will bat an eye.  But no way for the game or WW to know that a sim is wearing a super short skirt and no panties, and could get fucked without taking it off.  They are wearing a "bottom," so when an animation says the bottom comes off, it comes off.

What you CAN do is play around with WW's undressing settings.  Also there are different clothing items that are classified as accessories, but are actually tops, bottoms, or full body, so depending on your undressing settings, could be left on during sex.  If you get Sims 4 Studio and learn a bit about how to use it, you could also designate items as accessories yourself.  It's pretty easy, actually.

Undressing commands are built into the animations.  If you pay attention, you'll notice that sometimes you might get all the way through anal and vaginal, and the sims never undress their tops.  And other times they might get fully naked for a blow job.  That's because the animation tells WW what parts to take off.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

There isn't a way to make an outfit that behaves differently.  And the game has NO idea what anything looks like.  It's possible, easy actually, to set an "outfit" up as nothing, and nobody will bat an eye.  But no way for the game or WW to know that a sim is wearing a super short skirt and no panties, and could get fucked without taking it off.  They are wearing a "bottom," so when an animation says the bottom comes off, it comes off.

What you CAN do is play around with WW's undressing settings.  Also there are different clothing items that are classified as accessories, but are actually tops, bottoms, or full body, so depending on your undressing settings, could be left on during sex.  If you get Sims 4 Studio and learn a bit about how to use it, you could also designate items as accessories yourself.  It's pretty easy, actually.

Undressing commands are built into the animations.  If you pay attention, you'll notice that sometimes you might get all the way through anal and vaginal, and the sims never undress their tops.  And other times they might get fully naked for a blow job.  That's because the animation tells WW what parts to take off.

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up and thanks for atleasting helping but i am wondering now if there a way to make like among us  clothes like pants and shirt and hat but either way thanks for helpful comment tho

3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Is "Among Us" an anime or something?  I'm not familiar with it.  Someone who is taking requests could probably reproduce the styles, but they're going to need reference material.  Making new items is way over my head though.

well its not a anime its like a game if you go to youtube you can see videos about it but  (i dont know if its possible to even make the outfits since i dont know anything about clothes and the limit)

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I'm sure someone could make the clothes, if they wanted to.  People make all-new clothes all the time, but you do have to know how, and it is a pretty significant amount of work.

Yeah i can see its a significant amount of work welp thanks for answering my question have a good day my good sir