Skyrim Conjuration Mod Idea - Must Pay Conjured Creatures With Sex

For my Skyrim/YASH2 gameplay, I equip my characters with a Hentai creature spell book and collar in the initial prison cell. Comes in handy calling up a troll to deal with wolves and such at low level but there's the price to be paid (manually at this point) and Apropos2 makes the damage cumulative so can't use it too often.

Any idea if it would be possible to have a mod that set conjured creatures to demand/rape caster before returning to wherever they spawn from?

Thanks!

esv_conjuration_price.png

1 hour ago, Korgil said:

Any idea if it would be possible to have a mod that set conjured creatures to demand/rape caster before returning to wherever they spawn from?

That's definitively possible. Rape should be easier than demand I guess, because you don't need to alter AI after a certain condition.

IIRC Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy adds a Perk which casts a spell on any conjured creature. You can try to copy that and add a script to the magic effect to trigger the rape.

For damanding I'd probably try to summon a different NPC first that just looks like the creature and after tribute has been paint desummon it and summon the actual atronach.

I'm personally held up with other projects, just some ideas if someone wants to give it a try.